What Really Happened With George Floyd?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, May 30, 2020.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Sure Martin Sure! Just exactly what the hell is your end game? Are you a Russian bot? All you post are these ridiculous conspiracy theories that can be disproved by any simple google search. Any thing that goes against your agenda is a lie or fake. And I still don't understand why a Canadian that won't even live in his own country,but instead live like an ostrich on a random island gives so much of a damn about what goes n in my country.
    You are nothing but a provocateur,stirring the pot where you have no business being. Maybe you think you are funny, maybe you see it as your mission to do your little part in damaging one small corner of the USA. Never once have you posted anything that has not been nonsensical.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Excuse me here, @Peter Renfro ; but this IS the conspiracy section of this forum, and it is designated for people who actually want to discuss anything that can be considered a conspiracy.
    Whether the protests were a manufactured false flag , and whether Soros is funding it , is by definition a conspiracy theory, and this is why it is being discussed here, and not in the main thread under news.

If you think that conspiracy theories are ridiculous, then , why on earth are you wasting your time reading about conspiracy theories ? When you are not interested in a topic, you can just simply not participate in that topic, and not intentionally disrupt the topic discussion.

Also, name calling and rude attacks to other people on the forum are not acceptable behavior from a mentally stable person, so please discuss the topic and NOT the person writing the post.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Every time you enter into the political arena you try to convince someone of something that entails the use of an opinion rather than stark hard facts.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Getting back to Mr. Soros who has destroyed many countries and gets involved in the politico race for the government usually hiding behind other people who got Hillary into Haiti [Soros] who funded all the antifa and took over BLM who were a grass root first and as soon as he backed them you had BLM walking down the street yelling we want dead cops when do we want them now.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

But, Bobby, I'm pretty sure we were encouraged to give opinions here instead of providing links to support our positions. If you give me some time, I'll find the post(s) recommending this. Maybe I misinterpreted.

Besides if you link to a fact, it will be called fake news or liberal bias, case closed, end of discussion. That's why I usually try to avoid these discussions. I slip up every once in awhile though. I'll try to be good from now on.

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

My dear Nancy, to me you are nearly always good but yes, I do believe on this particular subject you have misinterpreted my post. Pete’s challenge to find errors in his ANY of his posts was met by my argument that each time he enters into a “political” arena his posts are generally highly opinionated.

Yes, opinions are indeed an honorable estate but on other boards which might depend upon facts, opinions are generally taken as a personal observation rather than that of actual history but if taken seriously can be highly misleading.
    Conspiratorial items though, can be tricky because with each conspiracy “theory” there are definitely elements of truth which when intermixed with reason or opinion can be so far from the mark or right on the money but each one is nonetheless important.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Just in case you don't use twitter ScreenShot_20200606205223.png

9. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

It occurs to me that the Twitter post might be something put out by a hacker to sow discordin election season. Never saw that post before you pointedit out.

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

@Al Amoling I think we are watching a movie and that post mean nothing a week before his death and would never be noticed. We just got a glimpse of the script and now we know the actors.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I didn’t see it before yesterday, either; but I do not follow Obama or the Obama foundation, or any of the other Obama supporters, so there is no way that it would have shown up in my Twitter feed, @Al Amoling . Apparently, some people were following , or at least looked to see what Obama was saying about the riots, and caught his earlier post for the graduation on the 17th.
    If you are following Obama, and didn’t see it, then maybe it was planted, but it definitely has a lot of earlier responses from the O-followers that I think it was actually there.

Some of these false flag events are planned well ahead of time, so it would have been part of the plan for Obama to tweet a picture of GF and say it represented America.
    When you look at the different video clips, the time stamps do not match up either. Also, there is one clip that shows the police forcing him into the back seat of the police car, as he is struggling not to get in. (this is apparently when he began hyperventilating and saying that he had claustrophobia and could not breathe)
    Somehow, not shown on the videos, he is put into the car, and you can see the officers struggling with GF, and then the next video, he is back out of the car and on the ground on the other side of the car.

Personally, I think that both actors knew that they were part of staging a FF event, and either they are both still alive, or it was actually an execution that Floyd didn’t know was part of the plan.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Bobby Cole and Ed Wilson like this.
  12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith You're right that I don't follow That cretin and that explains it. Regarding George, I've seen so many different videos that show different things. Did you see the post which had the mug shot of the copy and the shot from the video. Looked like completely different person.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

There are more conspiracies I believe that have not been talked about. Trump has turned the world on its ear by redoing our relationships with Europe and China. Previously, special interests had a world suited to their liking but not in the best interest of the U.S. Closing the southern border led to caravans of migrants determined to swarm it. Just sprinkle some money south of the border to make it happen. Realign trade with China and by coincidence a pandemic is unleashed from China. A black man gets killed by a cop, and the anti Trump media beats the racism drum ad nauseam. What if it was just a black guy resisting arrest who had the misfortune of doing it with an over zealous cop. All of it I believe is somehow related to Trump's presidency and his attack on the old normal.

14. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Yep the entire world has conspired for the exclusive purpose of telling lies and hurting trump! What a victim the poor unfortunate boy is. Surrounded and set upon by meanies, for no reason what so ever!

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It’s a shame you can’t look at things a tad more objectively rather than so prejudicially based on a dislike for an individual.
    D. Trump has issued his warning to NATO and the U.N. concerning some countries who aren’t paying into those organizations the same percentage that the U.S. is. Either pay up or we’re out.
    He helped us pull out of a multi-billion dollar payoff to the U.N. climate change agenda and at the same time placed further sanctions against Iran instead of giving them more money.
    Because of a tax break, some large corporations have decided to build here instead of going to other countries. Also, because of a tax break, some corporations have brought their business back to the U.S.

There are at least another dozen things I could bring up that does indeed cause a lot of disdain among other world leaders because let’s face it, it’s the first time in years that our president hasn’t bowed to the wishes of those who do not have our interests in mind with their own.

So far as Soros, his money is tied in (and still does) with the Antifa and BLM riots back during the Obama administration so we really can’t say that who the President is has a lot to do with what Soros does.
    That said, prior to the onset of the rona, our economy was going through the roof and our unemployment rates were going down especially in the area of black employment which was at a 50+ year low.
    Both stats undoubtedly cause a lot of stress to someone such as George S who ultimately wants a one world government based on his own ideologies. A strong nation isn’t one that can easily be toppled but one which is economically and socially weak can be turned on it’s ear with very little effort.

Jerry Adams and Martin Alonzo like this.