What Really Happened With George Floyd?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, May 30, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It seems like every time we have something that starts race riots again, the trail leads back to funding and involvement from the Soro’s groups. We must have all been getting along better than he wanted us to do, and he needed something else to help bring America down.
    We are all doing our best to survive in this plandemic , so now we have to deal with riots and businesses being trashed and burned, just like a few years back in Ferguson.

They are already having to call in the National Guard in some areas where the rioting is the worst. It looks to me like at least some of the rioters are probably not legal citizens, and they are talking about it being the illegal Somalians who are in Minnesota that are leading the rioting, burning and looting.

Even more interesting, is that it looks like ne of the first instigators of the riots was a policeman from a different city. He showed up wearing a gas mask, and carrying a huge claw hammer to break the Autozone windows, while hiding behind an umbrella. There are videos of this man, and protestors actually trying to stop him as he goes along destroying businesses in the area of the riots.

6546A816-6CF5-403E-BC97-E41C02E1838D.jpeg

Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know if it is Soros, but someone once said that behind every tragedy, there is an opportunity. Those opportunities could include acting up in a mob just for the hell of it, looting in a crowd of other looters while wearing a face mask for free stuff, or showing ones "virtue" by massing in opposition of a wrong committed. The media sees opportunity here also to inflame the public because that's what they do. I will bet the media tried to find out if the cop voted for Trump. Jerks don't need to be organized, they can do it on their own.

3. Yvonne Smith

E62901A8-F8B4-4142-9BCC-1CA07079C29D.jpeg

Once again, we see that the cartoon series, The Simpsons, seems to have known that this even would happen, long before it actually did.
    I am never sure what to make of their uncanny pictures.

4. Yvonne Smith

And another interesting picture. this shows what the real Minneapolis police cars look like, and the one in the FG shots show a completely different logo on the back of the vehicles.

350B8A0C-6AE4-414D-9A89-6DBEB25E0D68.jpeg

5. Yvonne Smith

And this one. Almost the exact same scenario is several countries, one after the other. Just a coincidence ?

8DD3CC6B-4CFA-4365-8F98-1E54A0561598.jpeg

6. Yvonne Smith

Now , even more information is coming out about the background of George Floyd, as well as the criminal charges that sent him to prison.
    It appears that not only was he an armed and dangerous known criminal, he was also accused of raping a woman at gunpoint.

B65CE5B2-95DD-4035-8AB2-035B3FC02067.jpeg

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I searched for any rape charge/accusation and can't find any evidence of that charge against George Floyd.

8. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't understand what this post means. It's just a picture of a man written by some guy. (?)

9. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Where did you see The Simpsons "know" this would happen? I'm sorry, but I don't get it. When was it on?

10. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

So even if that meme is true, he deserved to be choked to death on the street? Did you do any research to see if that meme has any truth,or did you just accept it as such because it fits your narrative?
    I would say that about 100% of our nations trouble are exacerbated by people spreading bullshit and lies!

Nancy Hart likes this.
  11. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm waiting for the memes to smear Gen James Mattis next

12. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Something is amiss here.
    I saw the same meme on FB and with all the publicity given about FB and it’s editorial censoring due to it’s fact checking policy, one would “assume” the meme might have some substance. It turns out that Floyd was only guilty of pointing a gun at a pregnant black woman’s belly and demanded money.

Yvonne did not nor in any way indicate that any criminal act performed by the victim was a good reason for him to die and you know it so ya might wish to back up a little.
    What I personally see is that the media is trying to make Floyd out to be some innocent choir boy which he was not and you know that also.
    What I also have experienced is that you have some pretty strong “opinions” about some other subjects which are NOT fact checked by you but yet you have a habit of putting them in print the same as you accuse Yvonne of doing.

Don’t know if the percentage is right but one thing is definitely for sure and that is indeed, BS is a major cause for disharmony and you, I nor anyone else is innocent of either accidentally or purposely spreading it.

13. Peter Renfro

Registered

As I told Al another thread, Please call me out if I post something false, I welcome it. I certainly don't want to mis lead anyone. I am transparent and crystal clear. You all know that I hold my beliefs dearly and vehemently defend them. If I have something FACTUALLY wrong please let me know. I would very much appreciate it.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  14. Peter Renfro

Registered

Whenever a person dies,not just under these circumstances, they obtain sainthood. MY late brother in law, bastard of a man, pounded on his wife kids, lost numerous paychecks drinkin and gambling.got permanatly kicked out of his kids Little League games because he could not control himself.
    Sil and him did nothing but spit and scream at each other for thirty years. Sum bic caught cancer and died! Widow will go on for hours about how wonderful and perfect he was!

Beth Gallagher and Ken Anderson like this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Start with he was not chocked out there was no pressure on the wind pipe or on the blood vessels that go to his brain. Look at the picture and stop reading the fake news. I will show you as a Judo instructor how to chock someone out and putting a knee on the back side of the neck will not chock a person out.