Is Anyone Following Q Anon?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

How To Shut Down A Website

This is a year old but still interesting. My understanding is that Qanon is no longer dependent on 8chan. The site for this video, The Verge. is notoriously left wing.

2. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I read the book : QAnon: An Invitation to The Great Awakening
    If this is 50% true, then we are in big trouble. (if the Democrats win). But I can't say I agreed with much of it.

Yvonne Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Q anon left 8 chan about six month ago and now is at 8Kun

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

5. Dwight Ward

Registered

Andrew Torba from GAB is not a QAnon follower. This is short. Give a listen.
    I never thought of myself as a patriot. I guess I am one. Shoot me.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Trump was asked about Q and he side stepped the first one. Then he was asked that Q people believed he was going after satanist and child traffickers his answer was interesting he ask is that a problem he thought it was a good idea he also said if the US falls the world will follow ..Q post 2039

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!
    WE, THE PEOPLE!FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA.
    LET FREEDOM RING, PATRIOTS.IT IS YOUR TIME
    .IF AMERICA FALLS, THE WORLD FALLS
    .UNITED WE STAND!GOD BLESS YOU ALL
    .Q+
    interesting very close

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

8. Yvonne Smith

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Latest Q post
    One party discusses God.
    One party discusses Darkness.
    One party promotes God.
    One party eliminates God.
    Symbolism will be their downfall.
    The Great Deceiver(s).
    When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
    When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
    When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
    When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
    ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
    INFORMATION WARFARE.
    INFILTRATION.
    DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
    Have Faith in Humanity.
    Have Faith in Yourself.
    UNITED WE STAND.
    GOD WINS.

ScreenShot_20200826083018.png f49ea83ab5624be344653397c7faf23dab6b751da14191ee5503ebce21329d1f.jpg

10. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I have seen some stupid crap in my life,but this? This has to come close to total idiocy as you can get!

11. Dwight Ward

Registered

Don't think I'm being flippant. Is a Christian one who accepts Christ as savior or is a Christian one who belongs to a mainline church?
    This article makes that a relevant question:

Evangelical leaders denounce QAnon as ‘political cult,’ and ‘satanic movement’
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/0...qanon-as-political-cult-and-satanic-movement/

QAnon was created by an anonymous online figure in 2017 and claims that President Donald Trump is in a war with a “Deep State” government, battling entities like elitist pedophile rings and satanism. According to The Christian Post, The conspiracy alleges that a Satan-worshipping “deep state” faction that includes A-list celebrities is working to defeat Trump and engage in child sex abuse.
    These QAnon conspiracy theories have gained traction and growing support among some evangelical churchgoers and other mostly conservative communities but have also gained notable supporters such as a Georgia congressional candidate and a U.S. Senate candidate in Oregon.

So QAnon is satanic because it aligns against satanism? Battlelines are being drawn ever darker, it looks like. May the good guys win.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Dwight Ward

Registered

I don't believe in QAnon. I think one or two of their tenets are correct and the rest not.. QAnon doesn't need me to defend them.
    Or maybe they do. From the above cited article:

“Christianity has nothing to do with the secret truth. It has everything to do with a public Gospel,” the theologian added. We’re not saved because we have come to some secret knowledge.” Another Christian leader, Author, and pastor Joe Carter recently denounced QAnon in a column published by The Gospel Coalition in May and labeled QAnon a “political cult” and “satanic movement” that “poses [a threat] to the global church.
    “Christians don’t have secret beliefs we hide from the world.
    Excuse me. I think QAnon has been trying to get the world to see these "secret beliefs". They aren't hiding anything from the world that I can see.

...pastor Joe Carter recently denounced QAnon in a column published by The Gospel Coalition in May and labeled QAnon a “political cult” and “satanic movement” that “poses [a threat] to the global church.

QAnon is a satanic movement because they oppose satanic movements? How does that work?

“poses [a threat] to the global church.

Here's the kicker for an old conspiracy guy like myself. "global church"? Is there such a thing? Catholicism considers itself a global church, but I don't think that's what is meant here. The global church talked about here is an amalgam of religions. It's neither Christian nor Islamic nor Hindu. It is designed for a global population so they can accept world rule. Among all major religions today, none is attacked more viciously than Christianity because it is the biggest threat to the establishment of world government. I'm a non-Christian and it's obvious to me. So are these attacks the work of the "global church?" Is established, mainstream Christianity being used against real believers in Christ?

That's probably enough from me. I shouldn't try to write anything after a completely sleepless night.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  13. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

If you talk about the global church you are NOT talking about Christianity. JMHO

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

From a brief search, Pastor Joe Carter is known for attacking anything conservative. I have not been following QAnon, so I'm not defending them, except that it seems that they have become a threat to the progressive agenda in both political parties.

15. Yvonne Smith

Qanon is not a religious thing at all, and it is not a cult either. Cults have leaders who tell people what to believe, and Qanon asks people to open their eyes and learn and study. There is NO leader, just people searching for truth, and sharing what they learn.
    There are people all over the world who follow Qanon information, some are religious and some aren’t, but religion has nothing to do with what Qanon is or is not.
    It is basically a sharing of knowledge and information with each other, and about the only thing that is common everywhere is the desire to change our world for the better.

7B60E1B7-3EBB-4AEA-8DDB-3D55859F121B.jpeg