Is Anybody Going To Be Watching The Presidential Debate Tomorrow Night?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Marilyn Pahl, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Oh yeah, Hillary. Banning guns is a good way to keep us safe from terrorists.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Trump should be doing a lot better on the security question. He was thrown off by the moderator questioning the constitutionality of his stop-and-frisk recommendation, I think. He's having trouble recovering. He is not doing awful here but this is where he should shine.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Is everyone aware that anyone can be put on the no-fly list at any time, with no recourse that doesn't involve more money than most people have? One person can put someone's name on the no-fly list, so it is crazy to suggest that one person can deny someone their constitutional right without even having to give a reason, let alone prove it. Yet Trump just came out in favor of that, too.

How can stop and frisk be unconstitutional, while denying someone their constitutional rights based on their name being placed on a list is constitutional?

Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Of for God's sake, enough with the birther stuff, Lester.

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

She is doing really well, and not looking sick like she was a few weeks ago. If she was really that sick before , how did she get this well this fast ? The last few times we have seen her, she was having to be helped around, and had the big doctor guy right next to her and coaxing her to keep talking.
    Now, she can stand fine, doesn't need even a stool like she had to have before.
    Something is not right about this picture. Either she was not as sick before as she appeared, she miraculously completely healed from some really serious illnesses, or this is another one of her "aliases", who is doing a great job and is well-trained.
    We expected the debate to favor Clinton; but so far the moderator seems to be doing okay. More mud-slinging thanks necessary; but I guess that is why a lot of people like to listen to the debates.
    She is definitely re-inventing herself as "Mrs. Average American", who is also qualified to the the best president .

Denise Evans and Ken Anderson like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

If Trump can't kick her ass on the subject of cyber-security, I don't know what to say.

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Enough with the endorsements, Trump. Talk about Hillary's total lack of credibility on the subject of cybersecurity, with her private emails, etc.

Why is he giving her a break on cybersecurity?

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Hillary is doing very well even on subjects she should be particularly weak in, such as cybersecurity, and Trump seems to be giving her a pass here. I don't get it.

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

So far, although neither of them is tanking, I would have to give it to Hillary. She is lying through her teeth but getting away with it.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

It looks like the Hillary campaign was successful in intimidating the moderator into "fact checking" Trump but leaving Hillary's lies alone.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Lester is starting to double down in favor of Hillary now. He hasn't questioned a single one of her lies, yet chose to "fact check" Trump when he's probably telling the truth. Generally, when he makes a statement like this and insists on it, it turns out that he was right, but that comes after the fact.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Now the moderator is arguing Hillary's points for her, without ever once questioning a word that Hillary has said. Yes, I agree that he started out well but he didn't continue to be a nonpartisan.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Ken Anderson

Hillary is winning but it's two against one. Not a good performance by Trump, but Hillary wouldn't have done well either if not for the support of the moderator.

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I imagine that Trump knew when he went into the debate that the cards would be stacked in Hillary's favor. All of the earlier debates were favoring other candidates over Trump. With the controlled media, he doesn't have any place where he can actually have a truly fair debate.
    Considering all that, and we all know that Clinton lied her way through everything, I think that Trump probably came out as good as he could.
    He seemed to have a cold or something; so he might not have been feeling well either. The crowds were making a lot of noise that was blocked out somehow; and I am not sure if they were shouting for Trump of Hillary. I imagine that if they had been supporting Hillary, they would have let them go ahead and do it though.

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

That's her only strength as I see it Ken. She is a "career liar" and she is VERY good at it. But I don't think she is going to fool the majority. Donald is "what you see is what you get". I see him as very honest, "unprogrammed" like hillary, it's like she is totally programmed and I believe the people are wanting a human in the Whitehouse, I know I do.