Inventions To Come

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Patsy Faye, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

That 'is' a good idea, have we ever left something on the stove way too long - I think we have, well I have :p

Frank Sanoica and Terry Coywin like this.
  2. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

This thread is a send-up, right? So many things wanted in here are actually out there for the finding.

@Don Alaska: Fiskar makes a pruning stick that does a very nice job cutting flush, at grade. I've been using one for around fifteen years, so I know they didn't need your suggestion to make one. With its tilt and lock head, it cuts branches, almost as thick as any lopper can handle, pretty easily.

3. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

The chairs that have wheels on the bottom (like office chairs) need to come with a joystick that would move the chair in any direction, then lock the wheels.

When I try to scoot a chair with wheels under a desk or table it always comes back. And when you finally get it under there, it creeps back whenever you lean over the desk.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I think we have gone far enough with the inventing thing. We ran out of resources to run them now.
    Who would have ever thought we'd run out of sand!!! My goodness how is that?