Interesting True Story About Vladimer Putin

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, May 1, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just read an interesting article written by Russian President Vladimer Putin, and about his family during WWII, and the hardships that his family endured.
    His father was badly injured, his mother almost died, and his little brother did die during the war, and no one even knew where the baby was buried until recently.
    I think that those of us who grew up during the cold war period of history learned to think of Russians as terrible people who wanted to blow us all up. This touching family story really helped me to see President Putin in a different light, and as a caring human being.

http://rt.com/news/254445-putin-family-details-wwii/

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I wish our president cared enough about our country as Putin seems to care about his. Instead, we have a president who colludes with our enemies overseas and treats American citizens as enemies. Whatever it is that he's getting us involved in, he wants us to lose.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  3. Yvonne Smith

Well said, Ken Anderson ! I so totally agree. What we hear (besides the media drivel) about President Putin, seems to say a lot more about him caring for the welfare of his country than what our (loser) president has been doing for us. He has only kept one promise, and that has not helped us at all. He promised ""change" , and that is what we got (and about all we have left in our pockets).

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

We mentioned in another thread about the possibility of Putin actually being “changed out” for a different (look-alike) person. At that time, I couldn’t find the story about that, but I ran across it again yesterday, and wanted to share it here. (It is off-topic for the other thread)
    Whether there is any truth to this story or not, I have no idea; I just thought it was an interesting possibility.
    There has been a lot of speculation because some of the pictures of Biden do not even look like the same person, and that there are actors playing that role, at least part of the time, so it makes a person really wonder what it actually going on.

0145983D-CD37-40D0-8295-1BF2F1EACFDB.jpeg F00394A6-0D1F-4080-ADC9-AAB88EC734CE.jpeg

Bobby Cole, Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Biden's sanctions seem to be mostly on the American people.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yep, I have said that from the beginning. The sanctions impact the West more than the East. Worst of all will be the impact on the nations and people of Africa when their food runs out.