Interesting Pictures Of The Baumgartner Space Jump Capsule

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

About three years ago, Felix Baumgartner made all of the news media stories because he went up in a kind of space capsule that was attached to a hot air balloon.
    Many of us watched the flight as it happened, including me. Today, I happened across some interesting pictures that were taken of the space capsule that he went up inside of. There are some really odd differences in the pictures, although they all show basically the same thing, and from the same direction outside of the capsule.
    There are two sets of pictures, and some differences are marked with an arrow (either red or blue). On the side of the capsule it says "Zenith"; but the lettering is in a different place on the side of the capsule in some of the pictures.
    Another difference that I noticed is that the capsule looks like it is white with a dark blue top in the first set of pictures, and it is a grey color with a white top in the second set of pictures. The lettering is partially inside some kind of a panel in one picture, and above the horizontal plate, and in the second picture, it is below the horizontal plate.

Even the landscape of the earth below him is different in each set of pictures. The first pictures plainly shows a town, or some kindss of structures down there, and the second one only shows land and maybe a river, and even that seems to go differently in one of the pictures.
    Since this only happened one time, how can the space capsule be so different in each set of pictures ?

image.jpeg

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Pardon me, I had read your post 3 times but I didn't get it why there are 2 sets of pictures. Where did those pictures come from? If you know photoshop, pictures nowadays have no more integrity to speak of. Even a grade schooler can alter a picture that you would think it is authentic.

Okay, that settled, I'm more interested in that hot air balloon trip. How high did that spaceship go? I understand that there is an altitude limit for the hot air balloon because its floating capability depends on atmosphere. I just saw the movie Everest where a helicopter was on a rescue mission but it has great difficulty in reaching a cliff 24,000 feet high. The propeller of the helicopter depends on the air and since air in that altitude is already thin hence the difficulty of that flight.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

@Corie Henson, I have NO idea how you could look at both sets of pictures and not see that they are different.

However, you have actually made my point that I was hinting at, which is to wonder if the whole space jump thing was faked, or at least partially faked, since the pictures either show two totally different capsules, or they show photoshopped pictures. Either way, it is questionable.

And, to answer your questions about the hot air balloon trip, all you need to do is google "Felix Baumgartner", and you will find all of the information that you want about the trip up and the jump.