Interesting Photo

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I have no explanation for this it was on Yahoo.ca Cloud_Header.jpg

2. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh that's just God playing with his 45 RPMs. Seriously, that's bizarre.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't know, but I do know this.........wouldn't want to be on the ground underneath it!

4. Tom Locke

Tom Locke Veteran Member
    Registered

I saw this phenomenon on a BBC nature programme and it isn't uncommon. This happens when the temperature of water in clouds drops below zero but ice crystals cannot form. The result is a kind a domino effect whereby the clouds are pushed back and you end up with these kind of open spaces.

5. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

That may be a good explanation for that strange photo of the sky. Sometimes clouds make strange figures that people can give meaning. I had seen one photo of a cloud that looked like a bearded man. When posted in Facebook, that becomes the image of Jesus, huh.

This reminds me of the dancing sun. Sometime in the 1990s, there was that phenomenon that some people see the sun dancing. Take note, some people only and not all people see it that way. When investigated, astronomers and meteorologists said the sun is normal and maybe it is only the eyes and minds of those people that create the dancing sun.

Tom Locke likes this.
  6. Tom Locke

Tom Locke Veteran Member
    Registered

Something I've seen a few times lately is a double rainbow. This has the order of its colours reversed, with red on the inner side of the arc. I'd never seen a double rainbow until a couple of years ago and then we had three in the space of a couple of months.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Our Weather Man Justin on KHON our local 6PM news once got a picture of a cloud looking like half dozen quotations marks all together and Justin says when here is wind disturbances in our 6 layers of atmosphere there artistic display with clouds.
    [​IMG]
    from site http://wordlesstech.com/cumulonimbus-clouds/ that says this is a cumulonimbus cloud formation.

8. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

They're called Fallstreak or Punch Hole Clouds. Here's a theory I found and have quoted with the link below:

"How are the actual Holes physically formed and what causes them?
    The books and Wikipedia will say that its due to super cold water and ice etc. but that is not saying what forms them. That is still just a theory and when you look at the amazing shapes, the constant associated phenomenon it does little to explain what you can actually see happening in front of you.

Electromagnetic forces can influence water immensely. A magnetic field can increase or decrease waters physical properties. If the field is localised then water will behave very differently in that local field than water beside it. If you have a magnetic field you must have a flow of electrical current. The same as for all times you read “magenetic fields” in astronomy, for example Sunspots. But where could electrical current come from in clouds? The atmsophere is a plasma, it is a charged gas. You can see this when the Northern Lights are in action or when lightning strikes.

Sometimes they may be triggered by the contrails of a “jet engine” but what is a Jet? It is energised (charged) gas, it is a plasma. More natural events in an Electric Universe may also trigger natural Punch Hole Clouds."

http://www.xearththeory.com/what-how-are-hole-punch-clouds-formed-fallstreak/