Interesting Look At Asthma.

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

My son had asthma most of his life. Taking him to see experts in asthma and getting the same answer, "we don’t know what causes it and he will need to be on puffers, forever". I was not happy with what they said but with not enough knowledge at that time, bought a machine so we could help my son. Also have a stethoscope to follow up his progress. Going through all the natural cures and having little success also.

I remember my training in NLP [Neuro Linguistic Programming] and also my back ground in Hypnosis. I started looking at it differently remembering Pavlov. His research showed that ringing a bell and feeding dogs. In time, when he rang the bell the dogs would salivate and their digestive system would start to function without food. Also people fear and phobias come from a traumatic experience and maybe not even remembered. Both are basically the same.

What is an allergy? Could it be a phobic response of the immune system, another words a substance introduced when the body is in trauma. Then the immune system reacts like Pavlov’s response. In NLP we had two techniques on was called the fast phobia cure and the other was called retraining the immune system. The last could not be called an allergy cure because of the medical system.

My son seemed triggered by damp cold weather, that would bring on an attack. I'd remembered that the doctors when my boy was born by C-section got water into his lungs and was made to stay in the hospital for two weeks. Could there be a connection, I did not know.

After the last attack my boy had we sat down and went through the two processes the training the immune system and fast phobia cure to take away the fear of an attack. Checking my boy's lungs from that time has improved dramatically. Also we have gone through the coldest and rainy weather we have had in years. His lungs have stayed clear as a bell and by his own words. Interesting observation

Holly Saunders likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

It is, 'very' interesting Martin
    Sure hope the progress continues, I predict it will !

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry your son has had such a difficult time. I have some limited experience with what was said to be asthma, the wheezing and difficult breathing can be, is frightening. Hope your continues to improve.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

My wife had fairly bad asthma for a number of years and had to have an inhaler with her all the time. That has now changed as she now takes an OTC antihistamine each AM. I don't smoke and we chose not to have friends that smoke. Both the antihistamine and being around non-smokers has improved her asthma 100%.