Interesting Article On Baby Names

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Ike Willis, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't see too many common names on there. Did you hear what Kim and Kanye named their son? Do you even care? :)

They named him Saint, I did read that they were thinking if Easton. That would have made more sense to me since his sister is named North.

Ike Willis likes this.
  3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

One of my grandson's named his first son Kendall. My grandson owns and drives a race car and uses Kendall motor oil. A different grandson named his last son Lane, after Lane Frost, a rodeo star.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

North west...and Saint west...LOL...you gotta laugh... :eek:

Funniest one I heard was in yesterdays news...in 1992 a boy was christened with the names of the full Leeds United football team of the '91/92 league years.....of which his parents were Fans.....his full name is... ''
    Dominic Andrew Lukic Newsome Fairclough Whyte Dorigo McAllister Batty Strachan Speed Chapman Cantona Cazaux.

However at age 23 this guy has now grown to not only have all those names, but to be a Fan of the opposing team Arsenal... :D:D

Honestly parents don't really think of the effect on the child sometimes when they name them..

We knew a Mrs Down once..and she gave birth to a boy at the same time as my mother had my baby sister...when asked what the baby was to be called, she said ''Neil''...my mother couldn't suppress her giggles, and apologised saying..I'm sorry but ""Neil Down''?...and with a whithering look Mrs Down retorted , ''well actually Neil will be his middle name his first name will be JOHN....that finished my mother off. and she collapsed in giggles ..and Mrs Down...stormed off with young ''John Neil Down'' in her arms.. :D:D

Chrissy Cross likes this.