Information Sources

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

What was very cool, was when I got hooked up with Wikileaks, and Judicial Watch for example, there were already a couple of my friends there, LOL!! I felt like slapping them for not telling me about them;)

Ken Anderson and Martin Alonzo like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Hillary does.

averagedem.jpg

3. Denise Evans

Registered

This is amazingly awesome Joe. A man who is determined to make amends for his wrongs. He has nothing on Earth anyway, to gain by telling these truths. I believe every word. He's not even afraid of what the clintons might do to him at this point, I believe he just wants the truth out there so he can die without this on his conscience. Thank you Larry:) God is smiling on you and what you are trying to do to help Americans see who hillary clinton is, and "what" she is.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

LOL, you mean her own people, or how she puts down Trump supporters;) I know either way, she is just for herself. I don't want to be like her though.

PS oh I didn't see the bottom of that sign. She said that about dems? I know they say things, but like you mentioned earlier, or someone did, we have to see the actions. Those will speak louder than words right. Hillary's record sucks next to Trumps as far as doing thing positive for people. I don't see how anyone can stand there and deny that fact. Geeeeeeez. I would vote for him simply on the basis of his businesses being so successful and all the jobs he provides for ALL kinds of people!!

5. Denise Evans

Registered

Just had a tornado touch down in Manzanita Oregon!! No one hurt though. I know this doesn't belong on this thread but I was so shocked!! Manzanita is up near Lincoln City OR.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Sadly it's true, I just finished reading a million comments on the 2005 bus open mic incident that started all this...

The Hillary supporters are still saying and actually believing that Trump sexually assaulted that woman, O'Dell.

It's like they don't hear or understand what is being said....this is what scares me more than anything. They believe what they want to believe and NOTHING will change their minds. Sick!!

Truth is Trump never had to assault any woman...he's a wealthy celebrity...women throw themselves at him. He can have any woman he wants...especially 11 + years ago...he was quite good looking in his younger days....plus rich. Women saw $$$$$$$

Look at the music videos of today...women being grabbed left and right, top and bottom...that's ok.

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I saw this too CC, she's got to be a real moron to teach her kids this is a hero. Just like Madonna, or others that flaunt their immorality, yeah, some role model for little ones.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

you got it CC, there are women in this world that would do anything if given the chance to be hooked up with such a successful man. Not to mention what they have in mind if they should be so lucky to even get next to him, and siphon off some of his earnings.

10. Ken Anderson

I don't know if it will remain open but, right now, the Wikileaks files are opened wide at https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

This time, I decided to post the URL because it's short but mostly because it gives you an idea of what it's open to.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

In more than eight years, not one Wikileaks document has been shown to be false.

12. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Here's what I think about Michelle's credibility. She was appointed to the Board of Directors of a South Chicago hospital where she took over the operating means of accepting indigent Southside folks in need of care. Her salary was set at $450,000. She left to be in Washington, as First Lady.

For 8 years, she has continued to collect $450,000 a year, but has had NO CONTACT with that appointment as a Hospital Administrator. Yeah, I know, not a sh!tload of money, give her a break. What does it say, though, about her personal integrity? That pissed-away 3 or 4 million dollars on her salary could surely have benefitted some of those poor needing help.

Think the Obamas give a damn about the poor? Yes? Think again, suckers.
    Frank