Information Sources

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I still don't understand how what Trump said in private (he thought) to someone else about how he gets a woman to whatever becomes sexual assault?

I'm actually reading that in some places.

So now you aren't allowed to talk sex privately with someone else...no matter how kinky? He thought it was a private conversation.

This is what I'm not understanding. He didn't do what he said to the women he was talking about.

Someone please explain...

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If you remember the crazy stuff that you've been reading about college campuses over the past several years, where they need to have a safe space where they don't have to hear anything they disagree with, and where donning a "Make America Great Again" cap is actually prohibited as hate speech, these are the kind of "rules" that they are trying to enforce on all of America now. They tried it out in the college campuses and now they are taking it to the streets. It can't really be explained because there is no sense to it, but that's where they want us to be. The simple act of disagreeing with a liberal is called micro-aggression and you're at fault.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

But a conversation between two adults? Both male, so it's not like he was saying this to a woman and making her feel uncomfortable.

2 men talking about sex in private is what it really was...doesn't matter if it's something someone else doesn't think is appropriate because nobody else was there. Only mistake was an open mike.

I'm not condoning what he said but he didn't say it to me, he said it to another guy. He also didn't do what he said to that woman.

To be afraid to speak in private reminds me of communism.....sad.

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I would encourage you all to click on Ken's Link for Judicial Watch and see the Panel Discussion on : “Clinton Scandal Update – Emails and the Clinton Foundation”. I just finished watching, and found it to be eye-opening and informative!

(The two WJC Pass-thru,money laundering, Corporations of William Jefferson Clinton, and how the Clinton Foundation spent 5 cents on the dollar(collected) on relief to Haiti).

The video is worth watching, if you have not already done so!

5. Ken Anderson

I don't disagree with you, @Chrissy Page. It's crazy and if Donald Trump were running for a Democrat seat, the thrust of the news, if it wasn't buried altogether, would be about someone illegally recording a private conversation, and about how irresponsible it was for anyone to make this conversation public.

They do absolutely make things up, throwing charges around crazily, knowing that a segment of the population will believe and many of those who may not necessarily believe it's true will be nevertheless influenced by the sheer volume of allegations. The where there's smoke, there's fire phenomenon.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

There is no explanation for it. Trump said he "could." He didn't say that he "did."

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Denise Evans and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks Ken, I was confused for sure then. It's already done. I'll check out TPP to exactly what that is about, I don't think it's a good thing either, but have to read about it as well. I don't know what NAFTA is so another to look at. I sure appreciate your knowledge;)

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Will do Joe, I only started to watch it, but will make a point to for sure now;)

11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

12. Ken Anderson

According to Google Trends, Internet users are far more interested in Wikileaks than in all of the allegations against Trump altogether. What I read from that is that people are no longer content to allow the media to go through the Wikileaks documentations and report the pertinent news but are seeking it for themselves, and that's positive news. The other thing that comes to mind is that, since Wikileaks is at a predictable domain - wikileaks.com - most people will go directly there and not through a search engine like Google, so the majority of people searching for the news on their own are going directly there, and not reflected in this comparison.

In the past, when Wikileaks, Judicial Watch, Anonymous, or another source of information published data of national interest, people would let the media do the work and decide what's interesting. Obviously, far more people no longer trust the media to give them the news.

13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Ken surprising as it is the people are waking up and seeing they have been mislead for a long time. They are saying that 96% of the people no longer trust the MSM that means that they are looking else ware for news.

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm sure we're not the only ones getting out the info on wikileaks and judicial watch, and not sure what other might be out there. You, thank God, told me about both those places, and I pass it on. If every person that really wants to seek truth, gets this info, they are going to check it out. I still believe the honest, truth-seeking folks still out-weigh those that can only "follow" so they don't have to do anything but just take "other's" word for it. Maybe they honestly trust them. Then there are those that simple refuse to see the issues, and who will actually work on those. The record shows that hillary hasn't, and won't, just like her buddy obama.

I'm not an educated person, not in the world's eyes, but I am not content to just "assume" things are truth when I hear them. There's always a question mark there in my mind. Actually, we can probably give a big thanks to the "left" because they pretty much just go with whatever they hear instead of looking up the facts for themselves. That spells stupid for me and I don't want to be like that, so I'm not going to follow their example.

I really shouldn't lump them all into one basket, since many left/democrats/liberals are migrating or even "defecting" (because yeah, they're lives might be in danger) over to the "right" side and supporting Trump now.

One reason I don't like to put everyone down that is for hillary, I know they could be totally deceived, or maybe just uninformed and like they've been programmed, just stick with the same group that your family has, or friends, peer pressure right?? Pride, ego, lack of humility. I don't know, but what is happening in the US is better than us sitting on our asses and letting "whoever" just run the show. I don't know many honest Americans that are going to do this, if they ever did, from now on;)

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm one of the 96% and damn glad to be so:) I've known for some time, and didn't do one thing about it, that some really corrupt people were getting some very corrupt things done in America, and getting away with it. ENOUGH!! That's what the Trump side is saying.

Martin Alonzo likes this.