I'm Going To Do It, I'm Going To Take A Trip In My New Car

Discussion in 'Travel & Vacation' started by Babs Hunt, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

:D:D:D:D

you nut!!!!:p

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't be embarrassed @Bill Boggs. :)

I haven't rescheduled my trip yet because my youngest daughter and her family moving back here, searching for a home, etc. has kept me busy helping out with research, going house hunting with them, or taking care of the grandkids. And my husband and I have also had so many Doctor appointments and tests too.

My daughter's Family should be all moved into their new home by the end of this coming week and my husband will have his biopsy done on his prostrate....and hopefully all will be well and settled down and I can make plans to head to the Beach once again. This time my husband may be coming with me though. :)

What I really want to do is go visit my sisters and go to the Beach and then see if one of my sisters will head up to Blairsville, Georgia with me to visit another sister of mine and see the Fall leaves turning up there. I have been so busy that I have just been able to keep this a thought in my mind...but now that things are almost finished settling down...I can start doing more than thinking about rescheduling my trip once again.