If Covid Fatalities Were 90.2% Lower, How Would You Feel About Schools Reopening?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That again raises eyebrows.
    You’ve obviously gotten the jab which is probably why you wrote that Lon was most most likely exposed to the virus via an unvaccinated healthcare worker with the emphasis on “unvaccinated”. Why so?
    Even the false god Fauci, the WHO and the CDC all say that both the vaccinated and unvaccinated can spread the disease……and catch it.
    Note: That’s about the only thing they’ve all gotten right thus far.

Ya see, that’s the thing that gets people into trouble. The folks who have gotten the jab start pointing fingers at the anti-jabbers swearing that they’re the chief cause for spreading CV when in fact, the finger pointers are just as apt to get someone else sick merely because of the misinformation they’ve heard from someone down the street who heard it from Aunt Emma.

I’m not trying to be hard but merely stating a fact. You could get infected just like the vaccinated Psaki did and supposedly from her own vaccinated family.

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

This thread is about COVID-19 fatalities, not the vaccine.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Actually, the thread is about how you'd feel about schools reopening if fatalities were lower. :p

In Texas, schools are open so I suppose it doesn't make any difference to me either way.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that schools should have never closed, and teachers who don't want to teach should be fired.

5. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Those so called fatalities are much lower than you are led to believe.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That was kinda the point wasn’t it? The teachers going back to work I mean.
    The teachers who were up in arms about going back didn’t have anything to say about the children at all. They insisted that they, the teachers wouldn’t be safe.
    To me, if the teachers didn’t wish to get back to the classroom in person then they could have gone closed circuit like some courtrooms have done for years for arraignment hearings.
    The kids could have interacted the same as they always did and the teacher would still be there on the property but present in the classroom via the TV in front of the class.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wait, I thought this was a thread about schools being open or not... I'm pretty sure I've already gone way off track a few pages ago, yammering on and on about the virus, and its novel and unstable ways, and the massive challenge it poses to scientists, who actually have done an amazing job!

8. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

He was alive until he got the shots. That's when he died.
    There is no valid test for a covid19 virus, and I seriously doubt that they "tested" him anyway.

Which are one and the same.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That is the argument that the truck drivers are using to fight the mandate. They sit in the cabs of their trucks all day and seldom contact people, at least not closely.

10. Janice Lynne

Registered

I'm sorry, but as hard as I try to find any logical reason for Them to devise a bio-doom virus that has the variably low mortality rates reported in both mainstream and alt-news sources, I simply can't see it!

In order to kill us all, or even just a few excess billions, the monsters in the CDC and/or Bill Gates' secret labs would need a virus that drops people in their tracks within an hour or two, in which case there wouldn't be time to even start keeping a Death Count, let alone manipulate it upward or downward for whatever purpose, which would make the whole thing moot as far as school openings go.

laughs, even though none of this is at all funny

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Nancy Hart likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Yes, I understand that. We're trying but we can't make you see something that you don't want to see. Lowering the global population was very likely one of the goals of Dr. Fauci's virus and, in that respect, it's not done with us yet, and I am sure that he has some other viruses waiting for us in his chemistry set. The main goal was to disrupt the global society and thereby gain power, and they have already accomplished much of that.

The disruption of the education system has had some unintended effects for them, I think, but they are well on the way to severing the ties between parents and what their children are being taught in school, and now we have the federal government actively supporting those who need for parents not to be involved in their children's education.

More on topic, closing the public schools would probably lead to more positive than negative results, but we shouldn't be paying teachers who refuse to do their jobs.

12. Janice Lynne

Registered

It's not that I simply refuse to see what so many others see, but that I've looked and looked and found the material flawed and unconvincing.

I've got a personal story about that, dating back to the 90's, but won't go into it now, since it would definitely be off-topic here.

13. Ken Anderson

That's because you refuse to assign validity to anything that contradicts what you have chosen to believe. The sources that you consider valid wouldn't tell us about it if children were dropping like flies from the vaccines.

John Nopales likes this.
  14. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Ken maybe should rename this forum to "Down the Rabbit Hole." Conspiracy theories abound.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Conspiracies abound.

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.