I Prefer Female Companions Most Times More Than Men, With Exceptions

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Lon Tanner, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Golf & Sport Activities-----I have always enjoyed talking and visiting with females more than men. I have no idea why that is so.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I, too, enjoy visiting with females. I think it is because they are better conversationalists and better listeners than men generally are. Men seem to be always involved in one-ups manship, being more interested in coming out on top in any conversation than actually carrying on a 2-way conversation.

Faye Fox, Bobby Cole and Lon Tanner like this.
  3. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Lon, I have a pretty good idea why you prefer females, but I won't say anything. I am with you on that reason - its my reason also.

John Brunner likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Generally speaking, I agree with you, Lon.

I have always found women easier to speak with, as long as they are already involved with someone (married, committed boyfriend, etc.)

@Don Alaska may have a point there. With women, there's no competitive edge to worry about.

Bobby Cole and Lon Tanner like this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Because women are nicer. :D Plus better to look at. :p

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

At least some of the time. :D

7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Not to mention smarter. :p

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

At least some of the time:)

9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And so it begins...

10. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I have got to wonder why woman hate each other so much?
    Back in the day, When I was single ,there were dry spells, it was impossible to hook up, just fricken impossible. The minute I got a steady woman, even after we were engaged and married, females came out of the woodwork ready willing and able to screw both of us, me literally and her figuratively. There were several that would come on to me right in front of her.
    Why is that?

John Brunner likes this.
  11. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I think you posted something similar before Lon and if you are still puzzled why you have this preference, then I can't shed any new light on it. I will however make a wild guess of what is important to you starting with #1 as the most important. Perhaps you can rearrange my list and clue us ladies in on why we have such magnetism, especially at mealtime.
    1. Smell - a light sensual fragrance entirely feminine.
    2. Appearance - we never go to a community dining room unless we look our best.
    3. Radiant energy - we automatically radiate a magical storybook moment.
    4. Wit - We are quick to respond even to the most in-depth subjects with intelligence and charm. We have an impeccable sense of humor that even the funniest man in the world struggles to accomplish.
    5. Salty - Just like salt we put a favor to even the most boring conversation.
    6. Life - We bring life to the earth and that power intrigues males of wisdom.
    7. Sassy - We can be defiant but in a way that just increases our magnetic draw.
    8. Secrets - You assume we are hiding deep secrets about the universe and you want to be the first male to experience this revelation.
    9. Charm - Estrogen produces a charm that is unknown to males.
    10. Conversation - We can listen and talk at the same time. Multitasking that is 100% female.

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, obviously because you are devastatingly irresistible with all that charm oozing. :rolleyes:

And FYI, you probably need to hang with a better class of women if you believe that "women hate each other."

You're welcome.

13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Hahaha! Yes, the charm oozes like buzzard puke on asphalt.

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

During the 22 years that I was single/divorced, I constantly picked the wrong ladies to date. They were more interested in my country dancing skills (2-step, etc) than anything I was involved/interested in. Plus, I wanted to see them a lot and they didn't really want that. To a point, they just didn't want give up their girlfriends "night out" to be with me. I would also relate sex with being in love and they sure didn't feel that way. I was "marriage minded" and they sure weren't.

This situation all ended when I met my wife (thank God). Both of us were "marriage minded" and wanted to be together as much as possible. Neither of us wanted to hear the word "space". I had the qualities she wanted in a man, such as cooking and helping with cleaning. It was almost scary just how much we had in common. Her mom liked me, but had a very hard time understand my rodeo friends. Her daughter had to change some to get along with my rodeo friends and she had no problem changing.

So, with how wife and I get along, and with the interests we both have in-common, I don't need any male friends/buddies.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In as much as I’m not really interested in random conversation, it depends on what type of conversation I’m involved in as to which gender I prefer.

Beth Gallagher likes this.