I Predict Massive Election Fraud This November

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

We're making a point that most of the news is distorted. Peter is making the point that good journalism still exists. Both right?

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I suppose that if your worldview is as distorted as the news media you're watching, that might seem to be accurate news. If I read only the Washington Post and watched MSNBC or CNN and, for some reason didn't pick up on the fact that they're lying to me, the world would look entirely different to me.

But I don't take anything I read or hear at face value. Fox News is neoconservative, and neoconservatives would lead us to the same place as the progressives, only along a different route. The intended destination is the same, only the neocons prefer to stay on the paved roads while the progressives will take a shortcut through the swamp.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Registered

I guess I'm not so categorical as all that. Some journalists are still trying to be honest, from what I see.

"The intended destination is the same, only the neocons prefer to stay on the paved roads while the progressives will take a shortcut through the swamp"

Quite the set of metaphors there, Ken. I bet you've tried your hand at poetry..

4. Ken Anderson

I am willing to accept that many of them would like to be, but they soon learn that this isn't what their employers are looking for.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

By the way, @Dwight Ward, I am referring here to a collective "you" and not to you, personally.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Registered

I didn't take that as personal at all. I haven't known you long but I know you are better than that.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...l-pelosis-alcoholic-treatment-records.767386/

8. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

You are not serious with this link are you Bobby? Please all check it out.
    Pray tell, What is the 51st Court of warrants? Where is this court located, what does this court have jurisdiction over,
    Now you are playing!:eek:
    Now put down the Mt. Dew before you spit it all over yourself come upstairs and help with the dishes.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

My dear Peter, how is it that you have so much ought against the truth but have so much faith in total dishonesty?
    It’s a given that you’ve worked for the postal department, a democrat led union for years but you really do not owe the left wing party of total hypocrisy a dime.
    You earned your money and are retired now so it is time to cut the apron strings, come out into the light and start using that which God gave you to think with.
    I mean really, unless you signed an unwavering contract to back the Democratic party and yes, dear Nancy, you can take a breath of fresh air and say, “Go away CNN, MSNBC, Google etc........now I am a retired man and can think and stand for myself.” To quote a phrase from a movie, “You can do eeet’!

Oh yes, I must make a small report regarding the mail service.
    Our regular mail carrier was missing in action so when one made her presence known yesterday, she delivered one package but was missing 3 more packages.
    Then, an hour later, a mailman showed up and delivered 2 of the 3 missing packages.
    Then, about 7or 8 PM, my wife was notified that the postal carrier attempted to deliver the last of the missing packages at 8:51PM which is dumbfounding to say the least but alas, the last notification said that the package was being withheld by the request of the customer.

Now Dear Peter, defender of the postal department nation wide, unless you missed it, how the heck can someone be notified at 8 that an attempt to deliver was at 8:51? Does the postal department have a time machine?
    Secondly, neither my wife nor myself told anyone to withhold anything but yet, the postal service insisted that that’s what they were told.

So.......do I want the Postal Department to have anything to do with mail in votes? Man.....that’s a real rough one.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

When I worked for a city in Texas, city hall was apparently at the end of the route because the mail carrier frequently dumped mail addressed to all sorts of people in the city hall slot. It was like he wanted to go home so he just dumped whatever was left in his bag at the city hall.

We received a package addressed correctly to the Mercedes Fire Department, which was about thirty miles from the Los Fresnos Fire Department. I wrote on the package, YOU MIGHT TRY MERCEDES.

I rarely receive anything important by mail anymore because most people don't trust the Postal Service with anything important, so I really don't want them in charge of our elections.

Babs Hunt and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Man, I totally forgot. That’s Michigan amigo. Oakland County, Michigan. Ya know, Gretchen’s state. The dictator democrat governor. Perhaps your buddy?

12. Peter Renfro

Registered

But you linked it to Pelosi and her alleged alcoholism I guess just for comedic value?.

13. Peter Renfro

Registered

Guess what Bobby, Don't really matter whether you like or trust the PO or mail in balloting. Not up to you or the orange traitor staining the oval office. Voting procedure is a state function. Your Governor and electin officials will decide and you will live with it. By all means protest by not mailing in a ballot!

14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ya see Pete? You always bury yourself in left wing gossip. This President is no more of a traitor than you are or maybe you have some proof that D. Trump has broken his oath of office and defied the Constitution of the United States?

Now, if perchance you do not have the ability to write someone’s name like an intelligent human being, go back to night school until you can. To me, placing a slang word instead of a person’s name is just like saying the slang alternative to Chinese people or the Vietnamese or the Italians or the Greeks or African Americans.
    You have supported a great looking family and have retired from a lifetime of whatever you did for the Post Office so isn’t it about time you grew up?

Before you write it, yes, you are free to write your opinion and yes, the Constitution guarantees us freedom of speech but there’s a way that a man of ill wit and ill wisdom speaks and one way an intelligent man speaks.

One last tidbit. You “wrote” that you were a Marine. I was in the Army. We both took an oath and part of that oath had to do with the Constitution and part of that oath had to do with the United States of America and part of that oath had to do with the Commander in Chief.
    Maybe it’s different for a Marine but in my man’s Army, our oath doesn’t have an expiration date.

Babs Hunt and Al Amoling like this.
  15. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

https://apnews.com/29eec964b774534eefac408aad366860

As a senior, arthritis or other ailments may give you writing difficulty so you signature on a mail-in ballot may not be as normal and this could lead to your ballot not being counted. The above link covers the issue.

Nancy Hart likes this.