I Like This!

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I think he has a point. If it's OK to wear a BLM mask, t-shirt or whatever, it should be OK to wear to wear a WLM one. All things being equal, you know. :)

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I hate to see the pot-stirrers in out society set the tone for the rest of us. Now we are not being ourselves, we exist "in reaction to."

I will say that the provoked reaction is understandable...and expected. You can't say that everyone but [fill in the blank] is permitted their culture without expecting a backlash. The whole thing is stupid and intentionally destructive.

Divide and Conquer, baby.

Jim Brown, Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  4. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There's been employer firings, media persecution, and social charges of racsim for those daring to display an "All Lives Matter" message. Even though logic, love, and the Biblical view that we're all of one human race dictates that all lives really do matter, the racially provoking, antagonistic media and misguided liberals expect whites to repent and give preferential treatment to blacks. The new social standard now is, if you don't support and favor blacks over whites, you're a racist.

This guy made a statement that I understand and support like the others here. I appreciate his boldness and hypocritical demonstrating point, but he'll pay a price for it. Such is the sad state of our screwed up culture today.