I Have Realistic And Weird Dreams Every Night

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Lon Tanner, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

Vivid dream around 2:30 to 3:30 am. I was beside a campfire filleting fish, my cat watching. There were a dozen or so folks watching. They had never caught or prepared a fish for eating. Sun had just set and ruins of skyscrapers were visible with no artificial lights of any kind. There were about a half dozen tents within a few hundred yards. One person said they had 15 gallons of boiled water to barter for fish fillets to feed their family of four. I agreed and started on another lake trout. The catch that day was good with two stringers full. There were strings of lights in the sky. The Starlink constellation I was told by a girl who said she used to work for Google. But there were no tech toys to use it as current computer technology was fluidics only. I am familiar with Fluidics Computing back in the day when companies such as Norgren were hot stocks. A real glimpse into things to come? What happened ot the Internet?

2. Rose Flowers

Rose Flowers Well-Known Member
    Registered

An MIT study said our current society will collapse by 2040, so the calendar you saw fits the time frame.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3x...it-prediction-that-society-will-collapse-soon

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I would often dream of driving down the road on my butt; in other words, I was right on the pavement sitting upright with my legs stretched forward as though I were driving a go-kart, but there was no vehicle...just me, somehow toodling along, holding my hands on a steering wheel that was not there. Now that I think of it, the experience was not unlike driving my '59 Bugeye Sprite, where I sat just about that low.

I cannot recall if this was a pleasant dream or a high-anxiety dream. It's been a while since I've had it.