I Experienced Something Odd

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Corie Henson, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

DANCING Soda Can.

Last weekend, we were at a mountain resort. For dinner, we decided to forgo with the planned barbecue to dine in a steak house (due to the clamor of the kids). The steakhouse named Meat Plus serves the best steak there, according to their blurb. And that's our 4th time there.

While eating, I noticed the soda can of my niece who was seated in front of me. The can was dancing, turning, moving a bit then turned again. It was like that for I don't know how long so I pointed it to my niece. She picked up the can and placed it back. Then she said, "it was like the when we were here last summer. Maybe there's a spirit in that can."

It was unfortunate that we didn't take a video of that dancing soda can so we would have proof.

2. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

That is pretty crazy, was the can perhaps just moving from the moisture due to some sort of vibration? I remember one time when we were little watching a glass of milk just slide right off the table all by itself. Boy was my father made about the mess. then he thought we were making things up when we said that it slid all on it's own. A time later he was at the table reading a paper with a drink and that glass went sliding off the table as well. I think the conclusion was that the table was not perfectly level and when a glass would sweat causing those rings on the table top any vibration was enough to start motion. hardly ghostly when you think about it in that way.

In my own home maybe about 4 years ago, one day we were putting away the groceries and I had placed some cans in the cupboard but left the door open. We are folding bags and finishing when all of a sudden these cans come right out of the cupboard. What was odd is they did not fall straight down like you would imagine they should, they sort of came out at an angle like they had a force push them. My first thought was I hoped I would not find a mouse or something in the cupboard, but there was no trace of anything like that. because time had passed I did not feel it was because I put the can not quite down or to close to the edge. Till this day I have no answer, but I do make sure I always close the cupboard door now.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Wow! That's strange indeed. There are haunted places everywhere. I haven't experienced anything like what you've experienced. Have you ever worn any holy amulets maybe that'll help keep spirits at bay. I've watched many documentaries of haunted places. What you've experienced sounds like a ghost haunting. I can't be sure of it for I'm no expert about it. I figure the thing to do is to pray about it and let it go.

4. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

It sounds like you had a dancing can. A video of the can dancing would have been fun to see. Maybe the pressure in the an had built up and was slowly being released from the can causing it to dance.