I Am Joining The Senior Bra Rebellion

Discussion in 'Tall Tales & Fabrications' started by Faye Fox, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Sign pix didn't happen.gif

So did you "Get your education out behind the barn"?[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That song came out by Little Jimmy Dickens in the late '50s as I recall. My cousins played the 45 all the time and it cracked my dad up. [​IMG]

Don Alaska and Faye Fox like this.
  2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorry, no wet t-shirt photos. A bikini photo at age 17 is all I have to submit as evidence, however, it is highly classified.

3. Bruce Andrew

Registered

crying HUGE .gif

Mary Stetler and Faye Fox like this.
  4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Nope! I got my education from working with livestock from an early age. I was 18 before I put my knowledge into practice and it was with my soon-to-be husband. Behind the barn, haystacks, etc., is just stereotyping.:D:D:D

5. Bruce Andrew

Registered

When I was maybe 6-7 I watched my uncle's heifer struggle in the barnyard trying to birth her first calf. My uncle and older cousin tied a rope around the calf's legs, which was all that was sticking out, and they pulled when mama pushed. Everyone ended up just fine.

At some later point I asked my mom: "Where do babies come from?" She said, "Well, you've seen calves being born haven't you?" I walked away, very confused. Hmm, ok Mom, doesn't help much. :(

Then at roughly 12 years of age, I watched as "the guy" artificially inseminated a heifer. Wow, kinda confusing. For some reason, my uncle no longer kept a bull around.

Don Alaska and Faye Fox like this.
  6. Bruce Andrew

Registered

I didn't, but I knew some Indian girls (Seneca Nation) who got their education, numerous times, in the hay mow. :eek:

Faye Fox likes this.
  7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't think of hay mows or beaches as the romantic places they are cracked up to be. Nothing I like worse than hay or sand in my underwear or other places.:confused:

Faye Fox, Don Alaska and Bruce Andrew like this.
  8. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Kids don’t generally have the luxury of a nice bed.

upload_2022-8-30_0-56-52.gif

Faye Fox likes this.
  9. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

tenor.gif

10. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Haystacks offer zero romance even to a lifelong ranch girl. All the photos of girls in short-cut jean shorts and their shirts unbuttoned and tied up, posing laying in the haystack, are just pure bull poo. An old haystack will probably have mice. Full clothes coverage plus leather gloves are in order around hay. The only connection to a haystack and romance I can make is at age 17, I was on a community church hayride and saw my soon-to-be husband (unknownist to him at that time) taking a pee in what he thought was a safe place behind the haystack. He reminded me of my grandpa's Jack, ahem ahem, and since I had never observed a Jenny complaining, I thought "what the hay." Maybe that is hey, but that is irrelevant concerning this story. My plans were to sit next to another young man, but I made a quick change in my itinerary and snuggled up to him. The rest is history. My hormonal mind blanked out the fact that a Jack is also called a Jackass.

Now beaches I only find favorable because of my days of windsurfing and beach volleyball. Beach volleyball was the worst for sand but a compressive tight cheeky bikini bottom does wonders to keep it out of places it might cause discomfort. A high-necked compressive bikini bra also does wonders while diving for the ball, in prohibiting sand from being plowed into one's bra as it does a lower cut. A bra full of sand is not really an issue, but a full coverage bikini bottom full of sand after a dive and a plow can really mess up one's game. Pro women volleyball players don't wear those skimpy tight bikinis for show or guys' entertainment. They are functional sports garments, not a costume like rodeo fans wearing hats and boots while sitting safely in the stands. Beach romance concerning sand issues, is easily resolved by using a blanket.

Now, back to the topic, more or less. Why is it that guys and our society, in general, find the female nipple a sexual thing? A woman can wear a skimpy bikini top on the beach, even if a lot of boob is exposed, but as long as it covers the nipples, all is good, but go topless and let's all gather the beach stones and hope Jesus doesn't intervene on the tramps' behalf. Even a flat-chested woman is judged if her nipples show through her top.

So is my assumption correct that guys like braless because they might get a glance of the female nipple? Does this apply to only young women? Let's investigate. The young male says to his braless wife wearing a tee shirt, "Strip it off baby, strip it all off." As an older male, he says concerning the same presentation, "Good lord woman go get some clothes on. Maybe get out your winter parka and zip it up to your neck."

So what is it about female nipples that cause such alarm but males do not, except to another male wearing featherweight loafers?

The old homo guys across the street from me, are always out in their front yard bareback. I see flab, gravitational damage, and enough hair to weave a horse blanket. What do they see and think the rest of us enjoy seeing?

To add to this fray of confusion, why is it socially unacceptable for a woman with a double mastectomy to go topless? It is just a flat scarred chest? Maybe it would be acceptable if she has tattoos to cover her scars touting victory over a savage killer. There are some no doubt that would condemn her for the tattoos.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  11. Bruce Andrew

Registered

My haymow story is absolutely true. After the summer hay bales were in, the mow would be stacked nearly to the roof. It was a climb for an adult, so the only time they went up there was to throw bales down for feed.

But us kids were up there a lot just to play, especially if it was raining -- and it was somewhat private. There were a couple of neighbor boys hanging around too. One of the girls told me later, in my bed, that they were "doing it" up there when the boys were around. Not surprised. I just didn't happen to be there at the right time.

It was the perfect, somewhat private getaway for kids right on the farm. No need to walk a long ways to get to the woods. And when teens get together . . . well, you know.

Faye Fox likes this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Hummm, interesting reply. About the haystack, I think to many people got the idea from watching The Dukes of Hazard tv show. I watched very little of that, but have seen posters showing what you stated.

I've never really been much of a "boob man", but there are plenty of young guys and older/single/divorced men who are. Lots of topless strip clubs have both.

Or, let's put it this way, men are/can be obsessed with women's boobs/nipples and ladies can be obsessed with very muscular men. A lot of young ladies like having a boyfriend or husband that looks like a bodyguard as well as boyfriend or husband.

Other than my wife, the only ladies that would turn my head, concerning their looks, would be like Jaclyn Smith or Stevi Nicks.

13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Interesting! They must have had a blanket stashed up there or New York hay is softer than our hay out west. Maybe they used their clothes to shield themselves from the hay.

Al Amoling and Bruce Andrew like this.
  14. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, for me, my first "do it" wasn't until my first year in the Navy. The girl found out very fast I was a 100% virgin. During high school years, only kissed one girl, one time, after taking her home after Senior Prom "after party".

Like some other local male farm high schoolers, working on the farm took up most of my time.

15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

QUOTE="Faye Fox, post: 624420, member: 1348"]Interesting! They must have had a blanket stashed up there or New York hay is softer than our hay out west. Maybe they used their clothes to shield themselves from the hay.[/QUOTE]
    A tall stack of big bales might not be soft but a blanket could shield you from hay sticks because the bales are bound so tight.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    Al Amoling and Faye Fox like this.