I Am Joining The Senior Bra Rebellion

Discussion in 'Tall Tales & Fabrications' started by Faye Fox, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Do any of you ladies go braless since you retired? Just around the house or out and about also?

Not a single one of my female friends wears a bra while at home and they think I am silly for wearing one. After retirement, I have always donned one and kept it on until a couple of hours before bedtime.

I decided today, that I will go braless after my morning workout and morning time spent in shorts and bra. My female friends will stop taunting me about suffering just to fight gravity and now I will taunt them because they all don bras to go shopping or out in public. I can go braless in public with a summerweight tank top or tee as long as it isn't too light in color.

300.jpg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

My wife would never/ever go into public without wearing a bra. Actually, I wouldn't let her and she wouldn't do it anyway.

Other senior ladies can do what they want to, but we have never seen a senior lady not wearing one. And, it's pretty evident when a female isn't wearing one. Not so much for a very small breasted woman, but for a large one..........no way!

We had a SOF member on her, some years ago, Chrissy, that let it be known in a thread, that she thought she wasn't big enough to wear a bra, so she didn't.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't go braless except to bed; it just doesn't feel right to me. Of course, now I only need half a bra so there's that. :D

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

A couple of ladies wanted a law passed in our County concerning "Free The Nipple". This means a woman would wear nothing at all on top. One young lady, standing by her boyfriend down the street from us, was wearing nothing on top and both her and her boyfriend were arrested. She was holding a "Free The Nipple" sign. After getting out of jail, they both went back to the same corner, her without a top on, and she was arrested again. That ended that rebellion!

5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

It does feel weird to me but I am giving it some time to see if I adjust. ;) It is certainly cooler. :cool: One lady I know that had a double mastectomy has gone braless ever since cancer, but another with just one breast taken uses a bra with a foob and wears it all day. I had never heard of a foob before. I can't think that would be all that comfortable but she says she has a lot of nerve pain there anyway, so a little bra foob discomfort is a minor issue.

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

If I had had a double mastectomy I'd not bother wearing a bra either. If there's nothing there (not even a nipple), then why bother. I own an assortment of "foobs" but I don't like any of them; they are hot and annoying so I don't bother with them unless we are going out in public. Comfort trumps vanity in all things as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, and I find that wearing a bra actually helps calm the nerve pain in my axilla.

7. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

In my house, it's "when the front door closes, the puppies run free." The puppies are most appreciative.

8. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I am rather large busted but I have always gone braless at home, even in my younger days. There is not such thing as a comfortable one. Very few styles come close to being comfortable all day long. Only in the winter do I go out in public without one. Coats and sweaters make good cover up. If company comes over i put one on. Always wear a sweater or long heavy denim shirt in winter indoors. So even if unexpected person shows up I am covered.

Faye Fox and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, well, well, now we are hearing the truth:D about some of our lady members, concerning wearing a bra. Not that not wearing one is bad, but at a certain age, and most likely that would be an older senior age, I seriously doubt not wearing a bra would be that attractive. Guess, when it boils down to it, just depends on the size of a woman's bosom.

Then there are the ladies, like the lady my wife graduated high school with, that only wore "push-up" bras. Guess she wanted to look good for her husband and felt good about wearing one. My wife had told me that she wore one, and, at her age at the time (early 60's), I had seen something different about her.

10. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

No way, HoSay. I don't want the girls flapping in the breeze. :D

11. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I always wear mine ..but I must confess I’ve got lazy in winter when I’ve got 10 layers of clothes in I only wear
    the best quality I can find over head pull on types.
    Cheap ones don’t work for me cause they end up like a scarf and the girls dangle in-the breeze

Faye Fox likes this.
  12. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Me first thing in the morning

DA45A648-6745-4EE6-B119-70B4CD28A951.jpeg

Shirley Martin and Faye Fox like this.
  13. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

There you go making me jealous since it takes a tornado to get my girls to flap. :(

14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If you’re tired of stays and straps……..let ‘em flap
    If you want to give ‘em air.,,,,leave ‘em bare.
    Snap the clasp and feel it pop, release the girls and never stop….let ‘em flop, let ‘em flap, leave ‘em bare.

15. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh dear Lord, what have I started? Now we have bra poetry. :rolleyes: What is next, bra snapping? I am wearing my high-neck crop top sports compression bra all day today since my debraing of yesterday led to lower neck pains last night. I remind myself it is a medical garment that keeps compression on my damaged lower neck disc. However, I won't apply my pushup bra underneath anymore since it was mainly for looks. That double braing for size enhancement was my best look and my husband agrees, may God rest his troubled soul.:oops: If you don't believe it ask Zek.:cool: That will also require hiring a psychic medium but that is not my concern.:p All my first-hand witnesses are dead. Apparently, the ad was correct and it was a killer bra. ;)