Huge "dolphin" With Fur Found In Russia

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is an actual remains of some kind of an animal that washed ashore (pretty much decomposed) in Russia. So far , no one knows what it actually is, and I put it in this part of the forum because I want to mention some of the speculation around the creature,as well as just the article and pictures.
    This dolphin-like (mammal) is more than twice as long as any known dolphin, but has FUR on its tail, which no other dolphin has ever been known to have.
    The dolphin that it most closely resembles is also a fresh-water creature, and lives in much warmer climates than that found in the acrtic regions.

One of the most interesting speculations that I read was that this could be some kind of a genetically-engineered creature; possibly being developed as a new source of food for the earth.
    They article that mentions this speculates that because we are running short of good protein sources, and the livestock that we do raise are expensive to feed; having a food source of protein other than fish that comes from the ocean would be an excellent choice of a hybrid creature, if you were going to develop such a thing.
    This would in effect, be kind of a "sea-cow" in that it would provide similar nourishment to beef or pork; but it would not need to be fed once it was able to survive and reproduce in the ocean.
    Even if it were farmed for food, like some fish are; then it would probably still be easier and cheaper to feed a creature like this than it would be to raise a cow or other domesticated livestock.

http://siberiantimes.com/other/othe...emains-of-sea-creature-washed-up-in-far-east/

2. Ruth Belena

Ruth Belena Veteran Member
    Registered

It is likely to be the remains of a beaked whale. It is quite common for strange creatures to be washed ashore. Usually because they are already decomposing they look like no known animal. There are also deep sea creatures that are little known or have never been identified which might get washed up after a storm.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories about genetically modified life forms. Geneticists would surely come up with something better than that if they were trying to create a new creature.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most people don't believe in something until it is proven enough that everyone believes in it; so until then it is just considered as a "conspiracy theory" even if it is not actually any kind of a conspiracy.
    If you do not like to even discuss the chance of these things as possibly existing, why are you even reading the thread ? Just posting to say you don't believe in conspiracies doesn't make much sense to me.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It would not shock me to see the Russians be doing experiments like what have been done on Plum Island in the US there has been many things washed up at Montauk, and Lyme.

Yvonne Smith likes this.