How Was Israel Created

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Proof The Rothschild's Purchased Jerusalem And Created Israel

2. Kalvin Mitnic

Kalvin Mitnic Veteran Member
    Registered

So what's your point? (I mean yur real point.)

The 1948 Arab–Israeli War or the First Arab–Israeli War was fought between the State of Israel and a military coalition of Arab states,

The Six-Day War, also known as the June War, 1967 Arab–Israeli War, or Third Arab–Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and 10, 1967 by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria

The Yom Kippur War, Ramadan War, or October War was a war fought by a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria against Israel from
    October 6 to 25, 1973. The fighting mostly took place in the Sinai and the Golan Heights

Seems to me those gol darn Israelite's earned their country with spilled blood.

BTW who 'create' the Arab Middle East States ?

3. Kalvin Mitnic

Kalvin Mitnic Veteran Member
    Registered

Seems to me the schism in the middle east is more today about sectarian conflict in Islam with Israel more on the sidelines. Sunni - Shia are at each others throats and if any state needs to be questioned as to legality, several Arab countries head the list.

Of course many ( dozens) of others are claimed to be occupied territories like The Crimea (Russia invasion)and Algeria- Morocco occupies the land of The Sahrawi people.

Of course Jews again get singled out..