How Hard Did You Laugh...

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Von Jones, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I was working a second job at a very prominent new/used car dealership as the evening receptionist. I didn't know the first thing about vehicles but I did know about office routines. I expected eventually I would be asked something that I didn't have a clue what to say. Well...

One day I was having a delightful conversation with the owner's son and then he asked, "Have you ever been a blonde?" I didn't understand. My eyes I'm sure revealed that I was at a loss as what to say. Turning my focus back to him still clueless what to say, he had this sheepest grin on his face. I thinking, what am I missing here? Then the light bulb glowed as bright as ever.

2. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I seem to be missing something? I don't get it!

3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

@Pat Baker, from what I understand with being a blond is that naive person who don't get the joke like you, hahahaaa. No offense, I'm just trying to amuse. I used to get this so called blonde jokes so I'm pretty sure that the owner's son was referring to those blond in the jokes.

There was this blond who took the job she saw posted on the gate of an elegant house. It is to paint the porch. The blond was awarded the job and it took her only 4 hours to do the job. When the owner came back, he was aghast because the blond had painted his porsche.

4. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

This is funny. I had to laugh because being an African American I didn't get the joke at first. I guess my conversation with him reminded him of a naive blond who just didn't get it. :confused:

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:I wasn't ever a blonde. Sometimes we get a little senior moment when we are with others. Once I was sitting in a class and it was a volunteering type of job, but it had a lot of explaining. The volunteer was quiet for like a minute and he noticed that everyone was looking at him. He smiled and said "senior moment". We laughed and he went on with his explanation.:)