How Do You Feel When There Is No Ending?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Babs Hunt, Apr 9, 2016.

1. The only one that really irked me was the t.v. series "7th Heaven."
    One of the main characters- the minister/father- allegedly had a terminal, incurable medical condition.
    Later, though, he said he had miraculously recovered, and decided to take the family on a road trip.

Did he really recover- or did he just tell his family that so they could have one final nice time together before he died?
    I felt it was the latter- based only on the wistful way he looked back at their house before they left for the trip, but there was no way of knowing and I thought that 'permanent cliff-hanger' totally stunk.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I really enjoyed "7th Heaven" too...I don't think I ever got to see how it ended but from your sharing the ending with me...it would have stunk for me too. :)

Janice Martin likes this.
  3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

As for me I like forever for many things because I enjoy the television series or story. Sometimes when things end it's so final and that is that the end. It's so empty after that and you watch other programs and again it ends. I like when stories goes on and on so I can enjoy it.

4. Like soap operas? Even when people die, they often come back in different identities! :)

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:)I stop watching Soaps since All My Children stopped filming. I like for example Royal Pains which next month is having it's finale, the end, so I'll miss it and wish it doesn't end. I like so many shows that are gone now like Lassie, Lost Girl...I miss them! :(