How Do You Feel About Trump Now?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Now that Trump has been our President for a short while, has your opinion of him changed in any way? And if so, what has changed for you?

To be honest, I'm not sure what I think about Trump right now. I'm so disgusted with our whole political and Government systems that I'm having a hard time sifting through the lies to find if anyone is telling the truth anymore...including our new President.

On the one hand I see Trump keeping some of the promises he made before he was elected, and I also see him trying to keep alot more of them too. But there is so many people and obstacles against him...that I'm not sure anymore if he can make a difference or not. And sometimes I feel that he is not being honest either.

Has your opinion changed about Trump in any way? I basically decided I was going to take one day at a time with him but I'm finding even that hard to do lately. And because of all the chaos surrounding him I can't figure out if he's making headway or just adding to the chaos.

Honestly I'm pretty much disgusted with all of it right now.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Before he was elected - I wasn't keen on him
    Then I thought, well maybe he will be good for the US, that's what matters
    Now, I'm unsure again and can only hope he does prove to be a worthwhile President

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

He can be so sassy and mouthy, but we still like him.

Martin Alonzo and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I've never liked Trump's "ego" which I think often takes center stage and turns most people off. But when @Ken Anderson shared some videos of the man he is when his ego doesn't do that, I actually liked him and I felt he understood America's problems and who was really causing them. But there are so many people causing these problems because of their Agenda for America...and so many of their puppets are still planted in the White House, and in Government positions that as worthwhile as he may be...I'm not sure if he really stands a chance of bringing real change.

5. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

im glad i voted for him. he is working diligently to keep his promises and IMO has made good progress. but his liberal enemies are doing everything they can to hamstring his efforts. the media and the dems are terrified he'll succeed. can't have that huh?? if they get their way he's to be impeached. they were totally traumatized by the election and know their party has been destroyed. by Trump and the voters. who had it up to here with liberal politics.
    he's working for us and they hate it. the dems, who i refer to as terrorist have no idea what a middle class is. and paid the price

6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm just sick of all that's going on in Politics....I don't pay as close attention as I did before because things are always changing....I really don't know where we are at right now in regards to anything...the wall, Obamacare, etc.

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

He is arrogant, but then again, I'm sometimes the same way. He's mouthy and you folks know that I can be that way also. He can have an "ego", but then again, admit it or not, some of us have that. Ok, enough.:)

8. Gary Ridenour

Registered

I hear ya. after so long I take a break away from it. NO TV !! the wall is ahead of schedule. the terrorists are fight Obozcare tooth and nail.but its one thing all citizens want to be rid of. Trump will prevail. this immigration problem is front page. the terrorists have no ears. its temp till a system is designed to check their pedigrees before entering. this and national security are are my concerns

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  9. Gary Ridenour

Registered

you need an ego for that job. if your timid and shy don't even apply

10. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

If I had been a US citizen I would have voted for him. I think he will be the president that will go down in history to defeat ISIS.

I am glad to see he has toned it down a little, glad to see he is getting along with our Prime Minister which will help with trade between the two countries.

But what I would like to see is Trump give our Prime Minister a good talking to and a spanking for Tru-dopes views on immigration.

You in the US have a fine man leading your country, a little rough around the edges but seems he is willing to listen and learn.

We hear in Canada have the dumbest thing to crawl out from under a rock leading our country.

11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump was and still is the best person we could have picked as our President at this time. We need his courage, his strength, his conviction to stand up and against all those who have an Agenda for America that will only end up destroying our Country. My opinion has not changed in this. He is our David against Goliath. I can't say for sure if Trump has a heart for God like David did in the Bible, but I can say Trump has a heart for America and Americans.

In the Bible God used one man to change the course of history many times...but in the end each time mankind as a whole chose evil over good...and it is no different today. While Trump may be able to delay the inevitable for a short time...the only one who can stop satan's Agenda for America and the World is Jesus Christ. And one day Christ will stop satan's Agenda for this World...but not before evil gets a whole lot worse for everyone.

Trump is not our Savior, but he is a man who wants good and not evil for America and Americans. Unfortunately he is up against so many people who want just the opposite.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

@Missy Lee I agree Trump is a little rough around the edges...but he's better than all those smooth, polished politicians that have been playing games only they could win with us Americans.

Do the young people like your Prime Minister? He's awfuly cute, kind of like a puppy that's still wet behind the ears and needs alot of training. ;)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Jerry Adams likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump I think is doing a fair job but I do think he has been taken aside and told by the deep state just what he is allowed to do. He is fighting the deep state which controls the media and pretty well run everything from behind the scene. Now the VAULT 7 shows that everyone has been tapped and the deep state is trying to control all.
    On a positive side he has done more in doing what he said than any other living president.

14. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes impressive so far

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Candidate Donald Trump shocked America and the world when he threw his hat into the ring for president back in 2015. His position on things like immigration, national security, and America’s role in the world left the snowflake generation gasping for breath and running into safe spaces. But as you will see in this 1987 interview with Larry King, Trump’s agenda for America has not changed even a tiny, little bit.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/watc...a-for-america-hasnt-changed-in-over-30-years/

The mark of a man of integrity...staying true to his convictions.

Martin Alonzo likes this.