How Do We Know There's A Virus?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by John Nopales, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’m still not on board that a business person doesn’t have the right to refuse service but, as far as a legality goes, it’s a thought worthy question.
    I think the border would lie somewhere between a belief in a possibility of being infected with a virus or not.
    Again, if the good doctor thought about it for a second it wouldn’t make any difference because vaccinated people are no less or more prone to carrying the disease and passing it on than the unvaccinated.

That said, I did have an ophthalmologist who warned people not to wear any kind of fragrance or he wouldn’t treat them. He is allergic to a lot of different colognes and deodorants so it stands as a health issue.
    To me, he had a better reason not to treat some folks than Al’s wife’s doctor does but it’s still his business.

It could be though that the ophthalmologist is just another lefty. Some of the vaccinated folks are like some x-smokers. They quit so now everyone in the world has to quit.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Nor am I, but if there is going to be a worm, it should travel in both directions.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Juris Prudence isn’t that prudent any longer.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Preliminary data for deaths in 2020 came out in March, 2021. Supposed to be an update by the end of this year.

Deaths in U.S. by all Causes 2015-2020

Flu & Pneumonia are pulled out in the last column for comparison (it has been one of the Top 10 causes in all 6 years).

[​IMG]
    *The Top 10 Causes have been the same for 2015-2019. CDC claims Covid-19 displaced Suicide in the top 10 in 2020, but this entry disregards that claim. It includes Suicide, and what the CDC claims is Covid-19 is in the All Other Causes category.

Deaths for each of the individual Top 10 Causes can be found here: LINK

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"We can't trust them" sums up the main problem in the world/society today. Mankind/men/doctors/politicians/religious leaders are not trustworthy and should not be trusted, period.

"They", anyone, everyone, no one has yet provided any virus nor any portion of a virus , including the famous or infamous cdc .
    Microbiologists, doctors, scientists, have for two years now asked the cdc for a virus or any portion of a virus to study.
    Nope. No can do. Don't have one. No one in the world has one, according to the cdc answer.

So the microbiologists who know all the biology and science, called the pandemic a fraud.

That was up to last month anyway.

Now, today, in the last month, or ever before, did ANYONE in the world provide a virus or a portion of the virus for study as requested , per /about the pandemic?

No one on this forum has posted any proof of a virus so far. No one on the internet has either, so far as anyone has posted , concerning the pandemic.

Now, today, this month, is the opportunity for someone to post any information that a virus has been proven. This is all subject to vetting , verification, of course.

6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

For over fifty years it was published that MEDICINE is the fastest growing cause of death in the usa. Probably worldwide also. If medicine can be merged to include pollution, then pollution may be the most common cause of death , and disease, in the world today. Noting that synthetic toxins or poisons, things that the body fights against, things that pollute the body, are made by all the major and smaller drug makers.

Alan Sidlo likes this.
  7. Alan Sidlo

Alan Sidlo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

virus are ubiquitous, so the proper approach may be to mute the communication via their quorum signaling. this has pretty much been the direction i've taken for over a decade now.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

How?

Alan Sidlo likes this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I have a bit of a problem with covid deaths. I want to see death WITH covid and death FROM covid. There is a difference and they won't give us that.

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And since the testing was apparently non-specific, many of those attributed as Covid-related were perhaps influenza-related instead. The numbers really have little significance since the parameters are not defined...and apparently it was done deliberately by the CDC. According to evidence, the CDC KNEW there was a problem with the template when it was sent to manufacturers and labs.

Al Amoling and Ken Anderson like this.
  11. Alan Sidlo

Alan Sidlo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

i stumbled upon using flavonoid rich phytonutrients early on while mitigating virulence in my biofilm engineering projects (biofoams). the more i worked on the mechanism of these substances the more it looked like a communication component was involved. animals are also included in my work and it's great to see them flourishing with only natural mostly plant based formulas.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.