Hitler South America

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

The Russians had a burnt corpse for ID. A dead Hitler was politically expedient. There is a TV show that Josh guy hosts did a fairly intriguing piece on that. Of course as recent events show us it is easy to construct a false narrative out of thin air, but I found his evidence fairly compelling. I would open an investigation if I was a prosecutor based on the evidence shown.

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Remember the movie "Money Pit" about a house that took and took and took more money time and time again for repairs...? Chasing the truth about hitler, kennedy, mickey mouse, donald duck, trump, hillary, doctors, religion (false religion), cults, retirement, stock market, 401k, real estate, landlords, corporations,
    is unending vanity upon vanity, costly, expensive, and not likely to have good results with the methodology used in today's politic, medical, social and legal system(s).

So what if hitler survived ? It is known that many nazis not only survived, but became part of the corrupt usa corporations, well paid, and protected, hidden from public acknowledgement.

3. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Sometimes it is good to satisfy curiosity.
    For instance, I am curious about you?
    What has caused you to be so pessimistic about our existence. It seems you rail against every accepted norm.
    Does anything in this physical world give you peace, contentment , and joy, or are your waking hours dedicated to a world that may exist only in your conscious mind,having no realization until you're dead?
    To much joy in this world for me to be so pessimistic about everything!

Lon Tanner and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Want Wisdom ? Want Knowledge? Want and Desire Truth ? Then seek truth, and keep seeking. It is the Creator's Promise, without fail, that whoever seeks the truth and keeps seeking will find it, and the truth will set him free from babylon, the world, religion, politics, financial worries, health concerns or problems, family concerns, neighborhood concerns, all that surrounds us in the world.

Myths, fables, religious practices and abominations ?

As written:
    Study Bible
    A Good Minister of Jesus Christ
    …7 "But reject irreverent, silly myths.

Instead, train yourself for godliness. 8 For physical exercise is of limited value,

but godliness is valuable in every way, holding promise for the present life and for the one to come. 9This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance."…Berean Study Bible

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

On linxedin , the I guess social network that people use to promote themselves at times for jobs, work, professions,
    a new evil has appeared being promoted by someone there at least (only one reference seen so far).

Just like the German Elite promoted its own persons, methods, and (so-called?) ideology,

the druglords elite , system, politic and medic and social, is promoting masked bandits who are using ineffective means, procedures and professionally authorized death dealing ways (probably with the approval of high ranking approved parasites in politic, medic, and social world circles).

The cover of the magazine portrays masked bandits as heroes - it makes the small lower ranking villians out to be super heroes while they dish out death.

Remember that in Germ-country (wwii), those who resisted were punished, arrested, beaten, killed, or worse.

Likewise the direction today. Many disappearing, or just censored? (who can tell?).

6. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Hitler never fled to Argentina, but Dr. Joseph Mengele, the Nazi "Angel of Death",
    settled in Brazil.

See the movie "The Boys From Brazil", starring Gregory Peck as Mengele.

7. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Not Jews?

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

No idea what the question is or is for .

9. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

These rumors are plagued my other country since the 40s. According to it Hitler and Eva hided in Bariloche (south) and, also, in the Argentinean side of the Amazon jungle. A second rumor stated that he lived in a fortress built in between the Andes mountains. The truth is he was never seen around.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is an interesting memo, don’t know if it is real or not; but looks like it could be. It was sent to Henry Kissinger, and says that Hitler died in Spain, which is different than the stories that say he went to Argentina.

2626A8C5-49DA-4377-9C17-4F013D734E96.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't know. I looks suspicious for a well-educated native English speaker. Anything is possible though.

12. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

Mengele and Eichmann -among others- lived in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Paraguay (South America) .but no Hitler.
    Unfortunately, Argentina had the largest amount of Germans (Nazi, Jews, all religions) and Mengele was living very close to my family' s home until he was pointed out and run to Brazil.
    BTW, Germans -all of them- were / are not liked in my other country.