Hillary Ran The Most Deplorable Campaign In History

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Denise Evans and Gary Ridenour like this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Calling people deplorable didn't help her but to me I think I knew she would lose when the SHTF with Huma Abedin.

That was the turning point I think. All those stories about her being sick etc didn't ring true to me and I felt that most people didn't believe them totally.

4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

She never needed any help in losing the Presidency. She blew it herself, and she would have lost no matter who she was running against.

5. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. what i do on her grave won't pass for flowers. same thing for that buck tooth incest bred mongoloid she call's a husband

[​IMG]

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

At a loss of 1.2 billion dollars, one would consider the campaign waged by Hillary to be the worse investment in the history of presidential campaigns. But, was it?

Win or lose, Hillary and Bill amassed millions of dollars from not only speaking engagements but through their mutual charity which has since been renamed the Chelsea Clinton foundation. Of course, as far as the foundation goes, the actual 8% that was paid out for charitable causes leaves a lot of back pocket cash for those running the foundation. I'm sure there is a tremendous amount of money hidden in some off shore accounts.

To date, Bill and Hillary are touted to be the richest ex-first family in history! There are many Americans who feel Hillary ran a bad campaign but I honestly feel the whole thing was (and will be if she runs again) a giant business deal which made them rich beyond belief.
    If she had won the presidency it would have just been some extra icing on the Clinton cake so losing wasn't any actual loss at all.

Frank Sanoica likes this.