Hillary Makes History!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Like her or not, Hillary Clinton has made history as the first lady to receive enough votes to go into the November election for President of the United States. A STANDING OVATION for Mrs. Clinton:D

There must be a ton of women in America that are darn proud of her.

Now, do we (wife and I) want her to be the next President of the United States? Well, let's put it this way, perhaps it is time for a woman President. But, who will she pick to run with her as Vice President? Don't even know yet who will run with Trump.

There are a lot of people who don't like either Clinton or Trump. Well, whomever wins the Presidency, we have to elect one of them.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Yep, she's accomplished that
    We had the same situation here a woman PM - didn't quite work out as hoped, she became a man ! :p

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

ONE OF HILLARY'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

13164360_1087831957954754_2313347965330209429_n.jpg

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I really wonder what society will do if Hilary does win, but then again, I wonder the same thing if Trump wins. Trump has had some pretty big disturbances during his campaign stops. Clinton hasn't had that happen.

5. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

That's because conservatives won't hire thugs to demonstrate against her, IMO.:)

6. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

nobody owns Trump and he won the middle class. should be more than enough. Clinton. well her past and history speakes for itself

Ike Willis and Denise Evans like this.
  7. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

This doesn't impress me Cody, and I see your smiley so maybe you are not either.

I'm not proud of her because of her motives. She is playing on the gender card, which doesn't tell me she's qualified, it just tells me she is a woman, and a woman should get to be president?? I don't think so, I think whoever is qualified should be president. Proud of a crook, liar, cheat, and part of people being murdered, no, I'm not proud of her. I would be proud of other women that may have run for president, yes, I'm not prejudice, or a racist.

She is going to use her gender all the way, why? Because she doesn't have anything else left imo. I feel she is getting away with murder because of the powers that be. I couldn't be more baffled at the people that can turn a blind eye to the wicked things she has "accomplished" and still been allowed to run for the greatest office in our Country:(

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

To me it's like someone's father being proud because they were taught to kill the infidels. Or a parent being proud because their kid is the toughest in school and all the others are scared of him/her.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

Amen, and thank you Ike. There is 1005 evidence against this woman, and the powers that be are protecting her. I'm going to be praying for God's will, and I hope it will be justice done for "hillary's accomplishments".

Ike Willis likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, her past does speak for itself. I believe this video of the history of Hillary Rodham Clinton, it's an hour and a half, but if someone wants to be reminded of her actual accomplishments that would kick anyone else out of the running completely, take the time to watch it.

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, Denise, you like Trump and that's fine..........but, he's got his faults as well. Many people think he is a "war-mongrel" and will get us into some type of war. Don't know how "mouthy" he would be in the Office, if elected, but he sure acts "mouthy" and "bad-*** in his campaigns. He seems very "mancho", like "if you mess with me......". Do we really want that kind of attitude as a President? I say "yes and no". He sure acts like a "Heavy"!

As for Hillary, have to see what happens. A lot of folks like her or she wouldn't have gotten as far as she has (Electoral Votes). As far as whatever she's done in the past, none of her supporters are looking at that. There have been different Presidents that have "messed up" something here or there and still became President. There are plenty of people who don't like (actually say the word "hate") Obama, but he was elected for two terms. So, so much for not liking this candidate or that.

Some ladies are praising Hillary for making history, while all others can do is talk about her past. As the old saying goes "to each their own" (I guess).

Biggest question in my mind is.......who will they choose to be their running mates????? Gonna be interesting.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

To be completely honest with you, I really wish I could have been a "toughie" in school. I sure wouldn't have gotten picked on so much.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

Unfortunately, we won't know until whoever get's in office. Nothing is scarier to me then those that "overlook" what Hillary has done, and would still vote for her. Of course it's not really a surprise to me since I believe things are going just the way they've been predicted to. Given more time, Obama and his buddies would have us into the "NEW World Order". "course some folks like that idea.

And to answer your question, I back Trump 100% over anything "else" that's running. At least he is honest, and so politically incorrect which endears me to him more all the time. I stand on every word I've said about this.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh, and I will never again vote for anyone that I don't know their past record. Some people are very good at hiding their records though aren't they. But that just tells me somethings rotten in Denmark. I've already stated, I don't know how many times, that I see where Donald screws up, but I'll still back him, because he doesn't deny, or lie about saying, or doing things wrong. He doesn't apologize either, and just like with Curio, they are finding the there may actually be a case of bias against that judge, so again, we'll see what happens.

Martin Alonzo and Ike Willis like this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

I think a times coming when we will all find out what we are really made of. I'm hoping I stand for what is right, no matter what. Like the brave men and women that are in our military, just for one example.