Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Amie Ar, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Amie Ar

Amie Ar Veteran Member
    Registered

[​IMG]
    It was reported that in May 2016, the inspector General stated that Hillary has been " "extremely careless."

Are you guys familiar with this? This news has been waging for over a year now. Do you think Hillary did breach the protocol? What was the extent of damage, was the American security affected as a whole?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I have to admit that I have seen headlines about that email issue. But all I understand about it is that the confidential emails were directed to be stored in a personal server of Hillary. I have asked our tech in the office the difference of the servers - personal versus official - and the explanation I got is the issue of security. That the official server of the government is safe and sound when it comes to hacking but Hillary's personal server may be easier to invade. So what happens when someone would hack and retrieve classified emails from that personal server? It would be a catastrophe.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Amie Ar

Amie Ar Veteran Member
    Registered

in my opinion, acting in her capacity as US Secretary of State must be deemed top secret and must be accorded with great care and extreme caution. She should therefore only use highly protected servers only allowed by the US government. It follows the notion that, 'If you are a public servant, and in her case a highly profile public servant, all information from all personal or not will be subjected to the stringiest government security protocol. Your privacy will be subjected accordingly for the sake of public interest and especially national security.

Martin Alonzo and Corie Henson like this.
  4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

Amie Ar likes this.
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

FBI probing new emails related to Clinton case (10/28/16)

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded in the letter addressed to several lawmakers who chaired committees.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Some lost footage from the Clinton compound has surfaced which spreads some light on what happened regarding the requested emails. You might want to expand this to a large screen so that you can read the subtitles.

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Her family and wedding pictures and also her Yoga must be above top secret because she needed bleach bit to remove them from the computer

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered