Heartbreak Can Last Forever

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Hedi Mitchell, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Nancy Hart likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I've seen a programme on the subject Gloria and I think schools should show the heartbreak and devastation left behind
    It just may do some good

Nancy Hart likes this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Gloria, no ordinary person can ever understand the effect killings on another human being has on the human psyche, much less multiple killings and witness savagely destroyed human bodies .

All police and emergency services have always had to undergo psychiatric evaluations in the UK on a regular basis..

My ex, was a firefighter, and I can't tell you how many horrible tales he told me of the things he saw at a ''normal call out '' ..and some that were so bad he couldn't tell me . only the firefighters , in the same way that military personnel, could find some solace in talking to each other , but they couldn't dwell on these things, they had to move on otherwise they wouldn't be mentally able to continue with their job, therefore the Service also offers a Trauma Risk Management assessment to support personnel after they've been exposed to a significantly traumatic event.

4. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

It's tragic that it's become almost a way of life in this once pretty peaceful country. I can never forget Sandy Hook, the loss of those sweet people just starting their lives. Thanks.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.