Healing Crystals, Have You Ever Tried Them?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Yvonne Smith, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been wearing a little bracelet made of copper because copper can be absorbed through the skin (I think that @Martin Alonzo has talked about this) and many people do not get enough copper, even when we take a vitamin capsule. Copper is also supposed to help keep arthritis at bay, so I wear the bracelet for both reasons.

The other day, I decided to look on Amazon and see what they had for copper jewelry, and I discovered bracelets and necklaces made with copper wire and with an agate or some kind of crystal healing stone inside, and I am totally intrigued.

Bobby got me one of the copper necklaces with an opalite inside, and I found a book on Kindle Unlimited about the healing power of crystals, and want to learn more about these stones.
    I am wondering if anyone else has ever tried crystals, and if so, which you tried, and how well did they work ?

I just started reading the book, and it says that a main one to start with is quartz, and explains how it has been used for watches and radio parts for many years, because of the frequency resonance.
    I remember seeing watches advertised as having quartz in them, but never thought anything about it, or about a rock resonating.

Since Robin has MS, I thought that maybe healing crystals would help her, too; so we ordered her one with copper and several types of crystals in it.
    Here are pictures of both of them.
    D8B6BB0F-62D1-43C0-82BA-4BEDB853DE65.jpeg

Bess Barber and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh my goodness - I love the look of them
    Will see if they have these on Amazon over here
    I've heard about the crystals, never thought of wearing as jewelry though, must give this a try - thank you so much for the
    info :)

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I have a good-sized bag of crystals that someone gave me once. They're very pretty but I have a hard time believing that they could have healing properties. I need to redo the sidewalk to my front door one of these years and was thinking of adding them to the concrete, but I'm afraid I'll be picketed by New Agers accusing me of sacrilege.

4. Patsy Faye

Registered

Well that line gave me a giggle
    I think there could be something to this, not a lot different to the healing properties of plants and worth a try
    why not smother yerself in them for a couple of nights, you'll not only look pretty but they may just put a bounce in yer step
    There's a saying that goes something like ….. 'there's more to Heaven and Earth Horatio'

5. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I would think there is a possibility of the magnetic force of some properties may have an effect on the human body, but I personally wouldn't consider it a first line of defense. In any case, they are beautiful!!

@Ken Anderson Perhaps you'll end up with a super healthy front yard. :D

Patsy Faye and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Patsy Faye

Registered

Just been looking on Amazon at the jewelry - spotted a couple of nice pieces that I will order after Christmas :)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Or maybe if I fall and hit my head on the sidewalk, I'll heal before regaining consciousness.

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

tenor.gif

He's here all week, folks!!! :D

Bobby Cole and Patsy Faye like this.
  9. Monica Rich

Monica Rich Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Science says it is new age babble...there isn't enough "energy" or "resonance" to most stones to even measure with the measuring instruments they have now that can pick up the sound/energy emissions of a sewing needle hitting the floor.

There is a small amount from the kind of Quartz Crystal used in watches, obviously, but not strong enough to alter anything in the human body.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  10. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I carry a suede pouch with a few in it when I think of it. Don't know as they do anything, but very pretty and the pouch is a lovely purple suede. A gift from a friend.

Monica Rich and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

12. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Ken Anderson likes this.
  13. Alan Sidlo

Alan Sidlo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I could see using crystals (as with other minerals) as more of a guide or example. More of a way to assist in developing the healing ways. In practice one might try to capture the essence of its energy through visualization. Envisioning thoughts of the torus-shaped vortex enveloping energy networks from the subatomic to the galactic scale.

Thoughts of how much of these make up our world within and without. Opportunities for great insights as to how everything is connected abound. There are also the metals/minerals which we need that prevail in the environment like copper, magnesium, silver, etc. In minute doses they do support life.

Where I really find inspiration are in the plants and fungus all around. Then there's the bacteria in our microbiome good and bad. Many animals also hold the key to certain frequencies we aren't aware of. Do a search on: 'cat purr bone healing' or 'epilepsy dogs'. These animals have a lot to share if one is perceptive and curious. I personally found the seizure dog to be doing something altogether different from what has been described. Yes, some have that neural connections to allay the storming brain (which flows in waves).

So if you take it all apart, then isolate everything from whatever else... you just might wind up broken.

14. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I put some Epsom salt crystals in my bathwater earlier. Not sure they'll heal anything. :D

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  15. Monica Rich

Monica Rich Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Epsom Salts in a very warm bath work very well for a number of things! Muscle tightness/soreness, oily skin and clogged pores, help to pull toxins from the body, detox armpits etc.

Patsy Faye likes this.