He Said Nothing

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Bobby Cole, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I just ran into this on FB and thought it was a pretty good analysis and answer to Joe Biden. He contends that not one hint of a scandal darkened the doors of the White House while Obama was in office.

Well, here is what one commenter had to write........

LIBERALS: YOU SAID NOTHING....
    1. You said nothing when Obama used drone strikes to execute people abroad.
    2. You said nothing about Russia for 50 years until Trump was inaugurated.
    3. You said nothing about Hillary’s campaign manager’s brother being paid $175,000 to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia.
    4. You said nothing when Obama engaged in military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval.
    5. You said nothing Obama greatly expanded presidential power through the use of Executive Orders.
    6. You said nothing when Obama filled his White House with lobbyists after he said he wouldn’t.
    7. You said nothing when Obama gave 47 of his fundraisers Administration jobs.
    8. You said nothing about the murders and rapes at the hands of illegal immigrants.
    9. You said nothing when Hillary’s net worth rose over $100 million as Secretary of State, in part, because her husband took money from foreign governments.
    10. You said nothing after Obama’s net worth rose over $10 million as President.
    11. You said nothing when Obama’s Justice Dept. wiretapped/surveilled reporters such as James Rosen and the AP.
    12. You said nothing when Obama restricted immigration 6 times with Executive Orders.
    13. You said nothing when Obama set a record for deportations.
    14. You said nothing when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac during the Clinton investigation.
    15. You said nothing when Hillary was fed debate questions on Clinton News Network.
    16. You said nothing when Obama and Hillary lied about a video and Benghazi.
    17. You said nothing when Obama’s IRS abused the rights of taxpayers.
    18. You said nothing when Obama’s White House held meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near White House to avoid disclosure requirements.
    19. You said nothing when Eric Holder sold the guns you hate to criminals and some were used to kill Americans.
    20. You said nothing when the Clinton’s took White House property.
    21. You said nothing when Hillary laughed off defending a child-rapist.
    22. You said nothing when Hillary lied about her private use of a private email server as Secretary of State.
    23. You said nothing when Janet Reno, under Bill Clinton, used a tank to kill the Branch Dividians.
    24. You said nothing when, on May 13, 1985, a bomb was dropped on a row house in Philadelphia to uproot the black liberation group known as Move, resulting in a fire that eventually burned down 61 houses, killed 11 people (including five children) and injured dozens.
    25. You said nothing was Elian Gonzales was forcibly deported using guns.
    26. You said nothing when George Soros paid protesters to burn parts of Ferguson.
    27. You said nothing about states’ rights until Trump's Executive orders on immigration.
    28. You said nothing about Obama’s smoking.
    29. You said nothing about the record numbers of people on government assistance.
    30. You said nothing about the number of part time and low paying jobs under the Obama recovery.
    31. You said nothing when Obama had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken India’s environmental laws—but no charges were filed.
    32. You said nothing when Obama claimed that the Fort Hood shooting was “workplace violence” rather than terrorism.
    33. You said nothing about when Obama ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.
    34. You said nothing when the national debt doubled under Obama.
    35. You said nothing when 9 times the Supreme Court unanimously overturned Obama’s expansive use of Executive Power.
    36. You said nothing when Obama dismissed charges filed by Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.
    37. You said nothing when Obama released Guantanamo detainees were released and went back to kill Americans.
    38. You said nothing when Obama unilaterally changed Congressional law by Executive Order.
    39. You said nothing when Obama fired an inspector general after investigating an $850,000 AmeriCorps grant received by a nonprofit run by former NBA star and Obama supporter Kevin Johnson.
    40. You said nothing about the 36 Obama’s executive office staffers that owed $833,970 in back taxes
    41. You said nothing when Obama Killed four Americans overseas in counter-terrorism operations without a judicial process.
    42. You said nothing when Obama told the Russians wait till after the election he would have more flexibility.
    43. You said nothing when Obama paid Iran $400 million in cash in the dead of night for ransom and gave them the bomb!
    44. You said nothing when Obama knew about the Russian interference in the election and did nothing.
    45. You said nothing when Obama had staff members who were members of the Muslim Brotherhood
    46. You said nothing when Obama brought 100s of thousands of Muslim to US cities and put them on welfare paid for by taxpayers.
    47. You said nothing when you could keep your health plan and your doctor and save 2500 dollars per year!
    48. You said nothing when Obama wasted 900B dollars on shovel ready jobs that went no where!
    49. You said nothing when Obama increased the debt by 10 trillion dollars more than all previous presidents combined before him.
    50. You said nothing when Obama blamed the police forces across America for violence.
    51. You said nothing when Obama allowed Federal workers exemption from Obamacare rules because they don't have to follow the laws they pass. They are better than the American people!
    52. You said nothing when asked tell us one good thing Obama did for this country. Silence
    53. You said nothing when Obama pardoned a traitor for leaking classified information putting our men and women in uniform in grave danger.
    54. You said nothing about voter fraud
    55. You said nothing when Obama wire tapped the Trump campaign to try and turn the election
    56. You said nothing when Obama allowed men to go into your daughters bathroom because they have the feeling
    57. You said nothing when a black president had 8 years to help the black community and did nothing
    58. You said nothing when Obamas home town has the highest black community murders in the USA and he did nothing.
    59. You said nothing when Obama canceled national prayer day and that the USA in no longer a Christian nation!
    60. You said nothing when the history of American is being written out of our history books.
    61. You said nothing when Obama impacted 330 million Americans healthcare to subsidize 30 million people who in the end has 20 million still uninsured . liberal math! Higher costs! Smart move!
    62. You said nothing when sports toke a knee to honor the flag and country.
    63. You said nothing when New York/California/Illinois/Oregon/Washington state have the highest pension debt and will stiff the workers. All demo states and sanctuary states send your kids to school there. When will they take a knee for bailouts?

So if you are voicing your objections about months of Trump, I’m sorry... we can't hear you because you said NOTHING before!!! Keep this going! Copy and share on every liberal response!

2. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

"LIBERALS" That blanket statement liberal always gets to me. Sounds like Rush Limbaugh. As far as #1 goes, isn't that any war? There are always innocent casualties, but it's just war.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds like Joe Biden really had his head "buried in the sand" as Vice President...but then maybe that was the best way to avoid Obama's messes.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I believe the problem with it is that drones were not approved by congress to use in a warfare situation at that time. Ethics issues and all that.

5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Dunno. I am not much of a conspiracy buff but I believe that somehow Biden was picked by Obama's handlers because he got so good at shoveling dirt under the carpet. By the time the Clintons left the White House, he was an expert.
    I do not think Biden was Obama's string puller but he certainly kept them untangled for the puppet masters.

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I think Joe Biden was Obama's "yes man". I think going in Joe Biden knew he would have no real role as Vice President...only the title.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

In all actuality, the vice president presides over the senate body. Since he served in the senate throughout the Clinton and Bush administrations and was re-elected to the senate upper house some 5 or 6 times and was one of the senior senators, he had a lot of knowledge of how politics work in Washington.
    Obama made a lot of money while he was president (10 million +) so I really believe that Joe was a send in to keep Obama in line with the puppet masters. Granted, Biden did not go on a huge spending spree like Barack did (which is very reminiscent of what most drug dealers do) and didn't leave a hug paper trail like Obama did, he still made his "under-the-table paycheck" which is probably the envy of baby sitters all over the U.S.

Now, do I have any real proof that Joe was what I believe he was? Nope, but I will allow his newer name of "cover-up Joe" stand in place until I am convinced otherwise.

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I never did much research on Joe Biden @Bobby Cole so what you say probably has alot of truth to it...and I wouldn't put anything pass any of those Politicians. They all have an Agenda...and for the most part it is not the same Agenda we Americans have.

Bobby Cole likes this.