Have You Had Anyone In Your Circle Test Positive For The Virus?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Lon Tanner, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Happening more than we know of or think.

3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No, that's not what was noted.

Showing negative for the test, was likely not a false negative - they were likely not infected.
    Later, positive, is fairly often a false positive.
    And people dying is "routine" when they are weak and immune compromised already with medicine, cancer, diabetes, aides, and so on...

So testing negative does not mean they do not have something else, nor really much of anything since
    the covid tests have been unreliable totally, all year.

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

A lot of censorship is taking place, but many times it has been noted that someone died of any of many different things, INCLUDING falling off a ladder, or in a car crash,
    and it was put down as a covid death.
    The President stated clearly doctors are lying for more money (a lot more money is PAID for a covid death),
    and the congressman from Nebraska or Wisconsin,
    who is also a licensed doctors, stated clearly the he and the other doctors were told to put it down as a covid death, regardless of what someone died of. They get a lot more money.... and apparently to them, nothing happens, for doing this.

John Brunner likes this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That money is pure profit. How many years do they have to house a patient to net the same cash of a government COVID check? And in the case of the choking victim I cited, they get paid for avoiding a lawsuit.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Nope.
    I don’t think even the druggies, drunks, pimps and hookers who frequent our street have even been tested but from the looks of things, those maskless critters are pretty confident that they’re negative.

7. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

In order for anyone to assess this it would be important to know what kind of those different tests available was used? Who performed the test? When was the test performed and how often? Different answers, different results.

8. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't really have a 'circle' but my cousin who lives in a nursing home is now in the hospital diagnosed with COVID-19 and has since caught pneumonia. It started out with cold like symptoms advancing to difficulty breathing. At that point she was tested and quarantined on another floor then transferred to the hospital. While there she was put on a respirator ended up in ICU. The most recent report from one of her daughters was she 'appeared' to be improving.

Her condition has fluctuated over two weeks now.

The big question to family is, 'How did she get it in a nursing home?'

9. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

One of my grandsons was treated for it in February (2020) before they knew what it was. Later tests proved he had it. One of my cousins is recovering from it now, and my son lost a good friend to it last week.

Thank goodness, me and my SO are both okay. (knocks on wood.....)

10. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

I had it late March into the middle of April and by the time they tested me, I was over the worst of it, but was still positive. Have been negative ever since, thankfully. What an ordeal..

11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Did you take any vitamins ? A < B < C < D < E ? All needed for health every day. Prevents most problems people experience today.

earlier in the thread, example, of millions of people who took vitamins instead of drugs >

12. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

I have probably been taking them and more for more years than you have been on earth. While our doctors tell us that they are unnecessary if we eat properly, I am a walking advertisement for vitamins and minerals. Will be 88 in less than a month and while I have several underlying and potentially serious ailments, I get around fine and am grateful each and every day.

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Indeed yes, if you have been taking them since you were a teen, or close.

As for the other things, ailments and such, underlying and other, all those things can and have been addressed by people using what is known and proven to virtually and practically eliminate those things.. but hardly even known or publicized... everything from heart disease to arthritis to autism to ms is all affected by what people do and eat , not just supplements, but all the nutrition involved, and toxins exposed to. Pharmakeia increases toxins thousands of times in people's blood streams, brains, and lives,
    as also does pollution today (and for decades).
    Dealing with the pollution, manmade being the worst I know of, is accomplished by sheer grace, and/or by finding out how, outside of common public channels.

14. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

All of us residents are being tested for COVID 19 every six days or sooner,- I'll be tested again on the 21st.

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

We just heard that our niece, her husband, 2 kids, and her inlaws all have tested positive. Not sure if any of them are symptomatic. They were supposed to be at my MIL's tomorrow for Christmas... and yes, that family gathering is still happening though they won't be there. :rolleyes:

I think it's stupid to have the family thing so I won't be attending. It's absurd to expose my 86-year old MIL to a houseful of idiots, but apparently I am in the minority.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020