Have You Ever Seen A Person's Aura?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is not exactly a fit for the paranormal catagory; but it comes as close here as in health, which was the other possible option that I was looking at.
    We know that auras are an actual thing, because they can photograph them with a special technique. I think that it was called Kurlian photography, or some such name as that. It has been a long time since I remember reading about it and looking at the pictures they took that way.
    Anyway, Bobby and i were talking about this topic over our breakfast coffee this morning, and he said that back in the "hippie days" , people on LSD probably saw everything in colors, including other people.
    Who knows, maybe it opened up parts of the mind that we do not generally use ?

Anyway, I have a story to tell about an experience that I had many years ago.
    It was back when I was selling insurance and traveling all over Washington state and northern Idaho. I had been working at Lake Chelan that week, and spent the afternoon "playing hooky" and swimming and sunbathing in the lake.
    I ended up getting way too much sun, and got really sick from that.
    When I went back to my motel room, and looked in the mirror, I could see a kind of ghostly glow around my face in the mirror. It was sort of light bluish-purple, kind of a pale lavender.
    At first I thought it was just that my eyes were seeing everything kind of fuzzy; but when I looked in the mirror again to see, nothing else reflected in the mirror was the slightest bit fuzzy, and nothing else that I looked at in the room seemed fuzzy or colored strange either.
    By the next morning, it was gone (or at least invisible to me), and I have never had any experiences like this again; so I really do not know whether I was seeing my aura or not.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

My sister in law in Hungary saw them but I never believed her. She saw them with everyone...even said if it was good or bad by the color.

She died about 5 years ago...maybe more.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I believe we have an aura as I believe we have a soul
    Not seen one though

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I just checked on FB and my last message to her with no response was 04/04/11. :(

She also was very close to her mother and when her mom died she said she saw her.

Patsy Faye and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Coupled with EEG measurements, neural photon transmissions from patients with brain damage has been an ongoing piece of experimentation since 2012.
    The neural photons are measured in frequencies of light emitting from the patients brains which give scientists a "color" viewing of whether true consciousness is apparent or not.

After the Terri Sciavo (and others) incident, scientists from all over the world have been looking for ways to tell whether a person is actually "brain dead" or not. EEG's only tell the tale of one's brain activity but cannot reveal as to whether that activity is true consciousness.
    NOTE: Consciousness doesn't necessarily mean that someone is awake. Some coma patients have recovered and related things that were going on around them during their comatose state which means that their brains were "conscious" or still working during the incident.

Thus far, again coupled with measuring brain wave patterns, being able to measure someone's cranial AURA has been touted as highly successful in the search for neural consciousness.

Yvonne Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.
  6. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Do not believe I have ever saw an Aura. However I can feel them about certain people. This i suppose is why my premonitions about people or goings on can be bothersome. I think many woman have this ability -much more than men. I do remember tales of others my parents discussed about this, usually by someone on deaths bed. Such as a halo over the head . And angel at the foot of the bed. Remember that show with Della Reese,Touched by an Angel? I use to think to myself, gee would it be nice to have Anthony the angel come and say- GLo we must lave now, and off into the light we would go. :)

7. Patsy Faye

Registered

Gloria - you wouldn't be Irish now would you ?
    You mention the word 'lave' (leave) or maybe its Anthony himself that has the Irish in him ................:p

@Gloria Mitchell

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  8. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I have synesthesia, which comes in many forms. I think mine is the most common form. I see colors when other people speaks. I've only spoke of this to a few people, mainly because most people see it as a fraudulent claim, or it frightens them.

@Bobby Cole, you bring up a point that makes total sense to me. You mentioned patients with brain damage. When I was 7, I received a blow to my forehead. It was Holloween, my brother had thrown a sheet over my head, and then he pushed me down. I hit one of those thin side rails on a twin bed horizontally across my forehead. After I sat up, I pulled the sheet off, and I could actually see my forehead. Someone screamed, and my parents quickly drove me to an emergency room. Then there was a long ride in a screaming ambulance from west of Houston to the John Sealy hospital in Galveston. I spent 9 months there. It was shortly after that, that I started seeing colors when people spoke.

My father was convinced it was a sign that I was truly the devil's daughter. I quickly learned to keep my mouth shut about seeing colors, and at that young age, I wasn't sure if he was right or wrong.

Other than my husband, I just didn't speak of this until I was well into my 40's.

9. Patsy Faye

Registered

Quite a high percentage of the brain is untapped, unused
    Makes we wonder if we lost an ability long ago, for some reason ...................

10. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know, Patsy. Seems to me I'm using all the brain I have here trying to keep up with what's going on in this particular conversation. I have read of auras but can't remember where but it seems in some religious content. I may have to consult google about auras. I was lying down reading, when I became concerned with a nagging pain in my chest, a heaviness that was disconcerting or wearisome. I got up, came to the computer for ... this, discussion on auras . My oxygen saturation is ok, the pain is now in the wrong part of the chest to be concerned about a heart problem. I wish I could remember the what and when of my reading about aura. I've never seen one, I don't think I have.

Google:
    A good way to begin seeing auras is to practice sensing them. That means paying attention to how you feel in someone's presence. Take a deep breath, exhale and then focus on the physical sensations in your body and your gut reaction. ... As your abilities are enhanced, sensing and seeing auras will become easier.

Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, relax and then open your eyes and look at the book. Don't focus on the book, instead look a little to the side and past it. After a while you'll see a pale narrow aura coming from the book that will change to a bright yellow or green as you hold your soft focus.

May start practicing this...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  11. Bill Boggs

Registered

You're fast, Yvonne, you almost read this before I did and I wrote it. Mamma Mia

Yvonne Smith and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  12. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Wow

13. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Actually there is suppose to be a tad of Irish in me bones.

Yvonne Smith and Patsy Faye like this.
  14. Patsy Faye

Registered

15. Bill Boggs

Registered

When I think of the color you might see when you hear me speak, all I can think of is a black hole. Would prefer you rub your fingers through my curly hair and say, good boy.