Have You Been Tested For The Coronavirus That Sometimes Leads To Covid-19?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 20, 2020.

?

Have you been tested for the coronavirus that sometimes leads to COVID-19?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Here is a video that talks about the latest research and the lead to crimes against humanity.
    Reiner Fuellmich and Mike Yeadon: Be Afraid Of And Don't Trust The Governments - [21/8/2021]
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/JcEWQ0EkXkGO/

2. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

FWIW: I was tested in mid-July because of a colonoscopy I had a few days later. It was negative.

As for the contagiousness: Since Cuomo took his boot off the necks of NYS restaurants in June 2020, my lunch buddies and I went back to our old habits and went out 6 days a week, although we started going out of town and we now go to a different place every day in a different town. So we get around. One guy is 80, the other is 86; I just turned 71 so we're all high risk because of our age.

None of us have gotten covid and none of us have tested positive (they both got jabbed in the spring when it became available). And since this all started, I only know one person who actually got covid -- a 43 year-old waitress at our Monday haunt got it in January. She was sick for a week and that was that.

I could get it next week and be dead in two weeks, but so far I'm not impressed with the contagiousness.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I know a few people who have had it now, although not in the town that I live in, but none of them got very sick, and I know far more people who have gotten way sicker from the seasonal flu that we didn't do all of this crazy stuff for.

Don Alaska and Bruce Andrew like this.
  4. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Yep, it’s such a load.

The waitress I mentioned above told me that when she got tested in January, the nurse told her that COVID was “this year’s flu.”

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Flu probably actually kills more people, though apparently not this year with the distancing and all. Covid is a danger only for a small group of people, and they should probably be vaccinated, but that would mean no profit for the Big Pharma companies.

Bruce Andrew likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They told me I needed a covid test to do my eye surgery and I told them NO and they did the eye surgery any ways

7. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Ken, two friends had the test where they go up the nose and scrape your freaking brain, which is what I assume you're talking about. And they had a spit test going back at least as far as last Thanksgiving.

So when I had to get tested last month I was braced for the brain scraping but they just barely went inside my nostril. Some of the tests are wildly inaccurate, some better, I don't know which is which and don't care.

Something tells me they're not doing many of the brain scrapings anymore.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

All 4 times I've been tested at MD Anderson (including last week), they did the 'up the nose' test. It's unpleasant but no big deal IMO.

9. Bruce Andrew

Registered

From what I've heard, it seems like the same procedure for a staph infection test they do before any surgery. I had it done in 2018 before hernia surgery.

Unpleasant, but not the end of the world as some of my friends described it.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The test swabs are sterilized with [EO] ethylene oxide carcinogenic How long does it take for cancer to grow

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The "deep dive" viral PCR test is considered more accurate I think. The same thing can be done for influenza testing. The MRSA test that @Bruce Andrew mentioned shouldn't need the deep swab unless you routinely clean your nostrils with a disinfectant. All tests can have false positive and false negative results, but the goal is to lean toward the false positive side so no true positives are missed, especially if there is a time-consuming, accurate confirmatory test available.

Bruce Andrew likes this.
  12. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Yes, "MRSA" is the staph bug. I well remember the "deep dive" in 2018. But different regions/hospitals may have different policies.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

There are VRSA tests (another even more dangerous staph, and the most dangerous so far, CRE. See link

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Since there seems to be some confusion, I am not talking about the COVID test here, in this post; although I was when I started the thread. That's a different thing, and if you currently have COVID, you may not have developed any antibodies for it yet. It could take a couple of weeks for enough antibodies to be developed to show up on a blood test. In this post, I am talking about the test to determine whether you have ever had COVID, fought it off through your own immune system, and currently have the antibodies in your system. That's a different thing, and a different test.

15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I would sure like to know if I've been exposed and have Natural Immunity, but I lack the trust to walk into anyplace to get the test. I might do it only if the results were phoned to me...I would not want an in-person "conversation" should I not have the antibodies (not that the pressure would be much less if I do have the antibodies.) And if I do have the antibodies, will it be mandatory for me to be put into one of those state-sponsored tracking systems (requiring me to install the app) that "some people" have on their phones so they know if they come within Bluetooth range of me, since I've obviously "been exposed" at some point?

The bottom line is I have too much mistrust to get this valuable piece of medical information about me.
    That is a chilling thing to say in The United States of America.