Have You Been Tested For The Coronavirus That Sometimes Leads To Covid-19?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 20, 2020.

?

Have you been tested for the coronavirus that sometimes leads to COVID-19?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You're close to perfect in knowing that.

They are not actually a virus, though, but tests for antibodies or other stuff ... and all the so=called viruses in the last century all test positive , so even a cold or minor flu could often test positive today... no matter when or what 'label' it had or when the person had it in the last 10 decades....

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I actually had no idea, but I looked at my "patient portal" and see that MD Anderson hospital charged my insurance $584 for the Covid test. Whaaaaa???? There was no out-of-pocket for me.

Update: I originally answered "no" to this survey but had to change my answer.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As frequently noted in this forum, if there was not a lot of money in it, there would be no pandemic the way it was fraudulently handled for ever.
    This one is likely the most expensive ... trillions of dollars mis-spent... T R I LL IONS !! instead of telling the truth.... instead of just handling the causes and the symptoms without panic, as has been accomplished in the past with a total cost of only thousands or millions (ONE PERCENT what is being/ has been spent on this debacle)....
    And yes - millions of people's insurance, in favor of the druglords, pay money money money for procedures and visits and drugs , and the people have no idea they are being ripped of totally... both not knowing what is really happening, and not knowing the healthy options inexpensive, that used to be used.... they set up the insurance scams not to look like scams./.. same as the motives of many used car salesmen or lawyers in many fields and a lot of politicians.

4. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I Have been nose tested every seven days for weeks and received the vaccine on the 16th.

5. Lon Tanner

Registered

I was just tested again as I was having breakfast in my apartment. All of us residents are being tested every few days.

6. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Why bother being tested? Just get the vaccine and be done with it!
    Harry

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

He's already had the vaccine. Many of us have wondered why they test them so often; it doesn't make sense except as a money grab.

Betty Evernden likes this.
  8. Lon Tanner

Registered

All of us here have had our two shots but are still periodically tested.

9. Lon Tanner

Registered

There have been Assisted Living residents getting COVID after receiving two vaccine shots.

10. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

So the shots are not 99% effective?
    I've not been tested and won't be tested.

Betty Evernden likes this.
  11. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Makes sense to me. They should be gathering as much data as they can, including whether you can carry the virus, without being infected, even after receiving shots. And the vaccine is supposed to protect against serious infections, those that send you to the hospital, even if it is not 100% effective against infection. The more information, the better.

12. Lon Tanner

Registered

A OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE.

13. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I have to go to the hospital today to get tested in order to fly back to the U.S. It's a $41 annoyance, but I'm glad the CDC is allowing the cheaper antigen testing. The PCR test that's required by many countries woud cost me $175 here in Mexico.

Lon Tanner likes this.
  14. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

5 weeks ago I had a colonoscopy and was required to be tested. Yes, I had the nose swab, and I didn't do well at all. They stuck it all the way through until it went down to my neck it seemed.
    As I grimaced like crazy, they stopped temporarily told me just to relax, not grimace, and it would be easier. Gosh, I don't see how one can do that.

Anyway, I was negative, and in a day or two later had the colonoscopy done. One small polyp near the hemorrhoidal area, so I was happy about that. Usually I have 2 or 3 worse ones.
    So he took me off the 5-year program, thank goodness. I think next time I'll just get some of that Cologuard stuff advertised on t. v.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Just watched a video that send me down the rabbit hole to do some research and here is something we should be aware of start with the video.
    Ethylene Oxide in PCR Swabs
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1g96OQvasbRy/
    When checking it out found that a lot of medical equipment is also sterilized that way and even Mr Trump got tricked into recommending it on the ideas of re using masks. Here is some research
    https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide
    Medical equipment and test swaps for covid
    https://grist.org/justice/ethylene-oxide-sterigenics-medline-covid/
    Re using medical masks sterilized with EO
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...cer-risks-for-health-care-workers/ar-BB13mWJ8