Have Y'all Shopped On Tanga.com?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Diane Lane, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I stumbled upon it a while ago. I've made a few purchases from them, and have been happy with what I've gotten for the money expended. I know many here are on a limited budget, so I wanted to share the site with y'all. The site states that it's a family owned business, and I'm always happy to support that type of operation. They have some great deals, and there's often free shipping, which is always a pleasure. https://www.tanga.com/

Brittany Houser likes this.
  2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:I went to the site and the prices are very reasonable! Thanks a lot for the tip for a new shopping site. It's good to know about new sites to shop at where they've free shipping. Living on Oahu and everywhere charges extra for shipping to Oahu, so free shipping is great! I usually shop at amazon or Walmart where after $35.00 it's free shipping. It's nice to know of a site that has free shipping for products! Thanks!!!

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Diane, thanks for posting the link to this great site! I can't believe the prices! I'm going to make use of this around Christmas. It's a good place for gifts and stocking stuffers.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

You're both welcome! I love getting deals, and am happy to share them. I'm glad y'all liked the deals. There's some sort of levels, and once you make 3 purchases you're on a different level. I forget what it's called, and what the benefits are, but I've made 2 so far, and will make another when I can.

@Krissttina Isobe I watch a lot of shows about Hawaii, and my Aunt and Uncle used to live there, and I always remember about the shipping being so costly, but so necessary over there, so hopefully this will help you out.