Has Anyone Tried Medical Marijuana To Relieve Their Chronic Pain, Etc.?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Babs Hunt, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's a part of it. It was also a way to force countries like the United States to subsidize other countries even more than we were doing already and to bring our standard of living down while bringing that of other countries up. Plus, if they could get everyone to buy into the global warming scares, they could put even more power in the hands of unelected people.

Back on topic though, yeah. By legalizing marijuana, they are acknowledging that it's not as horrible as they had made it out to be. That being the case, actually legalizing it, as in removing all laws pertaining to it, would be the sensible thing to do, but the real attraction is the money.

In another decade or so, there will be huge lawsuits against "Big Marijuana," who will probably be the same people who were once "Big Tobacco," so there will be a lot more money to be made by lawyers, judges, politicians, and a wide range of nonprofits.

Don Alaska and Babs Hunt like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's still the case. Trump has indicated that he would be willing to sign a bill decriminalizing it at the federal level, but Congress has to pass one first. Instead, as with the immigration issue, Congress would rather we ignore the law rather than they change them.

Babs Hunt and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I really think Americans are getting tired of the laws being ignored instead of changed...and just like we finally had enough of puppet Presidents...we are going to take a stand and make them change those laws. It might not happen over night but I believe with the election of Trump many Americans have realized that if they want change they just might have to get really loud about it like Trump did. :)

If we just start in our States with our elected Officials and enough of us let them know loud and clear that it is time they started serving us instead of themselves...and be persistent in the changes we want made until they know we mean business or they will be out of a job I think that will be the beginning of change. It's going to take a coming together...which is exactly what those "puppet masters" don't want us to do. But Trump has showed us how to stand up and talk loud and clear to get what we want and the only people who really hate this are the ones who don't want to give us what we want as they like having what they want.

I predict now that we know we can change things and we have a leader who will help us do that...a change is going to come.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Nathaniel Roswell

Nathaniel Roswell Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yeah I agree with you. Change for the better is definitely going to come.

5. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I started the CBD oil...no THC a week ago.
    So far I only find myself having more desire to keep moving and keep doing something. I have read it may take a bit since I taking orally vs vaping.
    I will keep you updated on any progress.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

If medical marijuana can help people with severe epilepsy I’d be the first to vote to make it available in Australia for the use in controlling seizures .
    I say this because my young brother had epilepsy so severe nothing seemed to control it .
    not even the hands full of medication he took every day
    He passed away at exactly 14 years and 11 months old while having a seizure in 1964

7. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

@Kate Ellery .. yes it definitely helps or stops many kinds of seizures!

8. Nathaniel Roswell

Nathaniel Roswell Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Really? I wasn't aware of that. How does it exactly work?

9. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

10. Vinny Waccio

Vinny Waccio Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

To be honest until 18 years ago I used Marijuana for pain and insomnia management. Worked very well. However I decided that I would stop using it, drinking and smoking cigarettes. So now instead of one joint at night I have a whole medicine cabinet filled with various drugs, all with side effects. I felt much better before I turned to regular medicine. My quality of life has gone down and yet they rather push these drugs that will make you an addict or force you to put up with side effects like destroying your short term memory, and physical issues. It has gotten so bad that now I have to go to a Psychiatrist for insomnia. He charges over $300 a visit and all I get is a prescription for Valium so I can sleep at night. The regular doctors around here are afraid to prescribe certain drugs. It is ridiculous when Marijuana will fix me up real good with no side effects.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

@Vinny Waccio ...agreeded. Too much stigma about this plant that was used as a medicine for centuries . Granted it can't cure everything but neither do the drugs that are prescribed. However it can and could help many.

12. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

About to start my 3rd week of CBD oil. At first was not noticing any difference.After reading the actual dosage, and increasing mine-
    i do have less pain, but the most noticeable thing is my attitude and desire to keep moving. My husband may have been correct when he kept telling me I was depressed. If , i was, i am not now. This oil does not contain any THC, so I was a bit skeptical on using it all.
    There is no speed rush, heebie jeebies feelings, just plain ole keep moving and feel much lighter hearted.
    So because of this,I have found myself out and about more and yesterday even stopped and introduced myself to a lady about my age that just moved in. WTH was that all about ,lolo I do not do that.:) . Will continue to keep you posted-if you still want to know.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  13. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Still using the Go Green CBD salve for our arthritis spots. Have both the 500mg and the 1000mg, but the 1000mg is much, much better and last longer.

On the days that I take my "one only" 50mg Tramadol in the AM, I'm "up and running" for sure. I take the Tramadol with a Devil's Claw and Turmeric and do fine most of the day. Some days, like yesterday, all I need is those three. The 50mg is the lowest mg of Tramadol there is.