Happily Recovering From Another Seniors Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Frank Sanoica, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Steve North

Steve North Veteran Member
    Registered

I was on there using the name of Steve.... Same as on here... It is my real name and I use it on all the forums I go on...
    Here a 2nd name is required, so I used North as I live up north...

Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

@Frank Sanoica , I never had problems with Matrix, it was the mod that hated me. At first everybody thought she was great but read her now and you will see she runs the show and sides with the bullies and cliques.

I always joined with an alias when she was away on a trip, matrix never banned me even when I would PM him who I was.

The minute she came back, I was banned, lol.

Also, when I first joined that forum always had at least 28 posting members on at all hours and at least 1,000 guests. Now the most is about 13 and guests about 230....big difference.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  3. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Veteran Member
    Registered

Ever think maybe Matrix and the Mod are the same person? when ever I had a question for Matrix it was always the mod who answered my questions..

Holly Saunders likes this.
  4. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Well-Known Member
    Registered

A long time back I was on City Data Forum and when seeing the name Matrix sounded familiar. At that time it was a joke and I left it. We had an interesting hobby forum, but to many that had no interest in what we were discussing would gate crash the thread. We had to wade through so much nonsense to get to our hobby friends it wasn't worth. Then told by the mod that the hobby forum isn't active as other topics and these people could post whatever topic they wanted on it.:rolleyes:

5. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hi Frank I have just joined and seems very friendly x