Hannity: Trump Gave Media A Historic Beatdown At Press Conference

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Babs Hunt, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Hannity: Trump Gave Media a 'Historic Beatdown' at Press Conference

[​IMG]

As seen on Hannity

The media received a "historic beatdown" from President Donald Trump during his explosive press conference today, Sean Hannity said in his opening monologue tonight.

He said that the left-wing press is doing the American people a great disservice by not telling the truth about Trump, which creates a "massive informational crisis."

"After endless attacks from the alt-left propaganda media, President Trump is now fighting back - and in a big way - by calling out the press directly," Hannity said.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/16/hannity-monologue-trump-news-conference-epic-beatdown-press

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I watched President Trump's press conference yesterday afternoon and he was right in "calling out" the press for their fake news and lies.And he was right that after that press conference the news media was going to be "ranting and raving" because he did rebuke them for their dishonesty.

I spent a good hour this morning looking for the truth about President Trump's press conference yesterday both on the TV News and here online. Finally, Sean Hannity told that truth. There are still people in the news media that can tell the truth but they are really hard to find now days.

I'm proud that President Trump stood up and told them to their faces that they are dishonest people creating chaos with their fake news and lies. We the people are tired of the news media's dishonestly too and I'm glad that the one we elected to stand up and speak for what we want to change...is doing just that.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Even if the news isn't fake, it's biased and written as opinion not fact....instead of just saying what Trump said in his speech, the headline is worst press meeting ever etc.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I have no problem with bias, dishonesty and fake news I have a big problem with!

5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I do have a problem with bias when it comes to facts.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The media takes advantage of the fact that most people today aren't going to take the time to attend or watch a rally, listen to a debate, or a press conference and, in fact, most people aren't even going to actually read an article, so most of what is fake is found in the headline or the lead-in to a story. Sure enough, if you read the comments on Facebook or at the end of news stories, most of the those will refer to the headline and lead-in, even when the article itself might include facts that explain the misleading headline. Those few of us who actually watched or listened to Trump's press conference had a whole different perspective on it than what the subsequent news stories would have us believe, and this despite the fact that Trump addressed this very thing in the conference.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered