Hallmark Channel's Kitten Bowl

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Diane Lane, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I know I'm not the only cat lover here. Am I the only one who watched the Kitten Bowl yesterday? I'm not into sports, but that's something I enjoy watching. I'm definitely a fan of the FFL (Feline Football League), and it's one reason I like having Hallmark Channel. Kitten Bowl III.

Attached Files:

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

So am I, but I had to get some shopping done. I came home in time to see who the winner was the Felines. I went to our shopping mall Pearlridge Shopping Center and went to Hallmark Store. At the store there was some 2016 Kitten Bowl stuffed animals. I wanted to get one but I thought better to save my money for other necessities and didn't get any 2016 Kitten Bowl stuffed animals. I enjoyed Kitten Bowl 2016 a lot as I do all the Kitten Bowls since it's inception.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that I have heard about something like a kitten or puppy bowl; but I have never watched one, and I have no idea if our television even gets that channel or not.
    Kittens are cute, and I love cats, and would probably enjoy watching them. I definitely would NOT be buying any stuffed animals from the Kitten Bowl though. I am not a collector, and if I do collect something, it would be something that has a purpose, and not something that just takes up space.
    In any case, that sounds MUCH better to me than watching a football game, which I am not interested in at all.

4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

@Krissttina Isobe do the buses run frequently on Sundays there? Back home in Massachusetts they run fairly regularly on Sundays, the same as the subway trains, but up in Houston, the buses don't run often at all on Sundays, so years back when I used them, I wouldn't travel on them on Sundays. There are no buses where I live, so it's personal vehicle or hoofing it on foot. I didn't even realize they make stuffed animals fashioned for the Kitten Bowl. That's something I'd have been interested years back. I still keep a few stuffed animals around here. The kitties like to snuggle with them sometimes, and they come in handy for propping up limbs, bracing ice packs, etc.

@Yvonne Smith There's actually a Puppy Bowl, as well. I've seen that before, but I don't recall if it's related to the actual Superbowl, or on a different channel.