Hair Raising

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Maisie Walker, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Maisie Walker

Maisie Walker Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I have been feeling under the weather again this past week or two with getting very breathless and coughing but I put it down to the fact that it was coming up to the time when Cliff died which was the 9th of April and this time last year I was in the hospital with a chest infection in a room on my own.I had told my family to stop away in case they took any bugs to my great grandson.
    It was a rotten time and I dont think I would have been SO bad IF I had not been feeling SO low with the rotten ailment while in the hospital and being on my own.
    Anyway this year my son and lovely d-i-l said they would call for me to take me out for lunch and a browse in the shops but only if I felt better. I thought it would do me good to get out in the fresh air although it was cold so we went.
    I felt done in by the time we got back and I had started wheezing again before they left and they got rather concerned so I promised to contact the doctor if it got any worse.
    Anyway after I had had my tea and meds I decided to look on my I-pad to see if I had any messages.
    To say I was gob smacked with what I saw would be putting it mildly.

What faced me was.................. CLIFFORD WALKER would like to be friends with you.

It just knocked me for six and I finished up having a ruddy Asthma attack plus now I am on meds for a severe chest infection.
    Getting over it now but it certainly knocked me off balance emotionally at the time.
    What would be the odds of that happening on the day Cliff had died ?????????????????

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm as stunned as you are
    I reckon Cliff is sending you a message hoping it would have a good affect for you
    There are many stunning coincidences that go on but it could well be my first thought
    Its true that your sadness at this time would affect your health, we all know what stress does
    Hope you will soon be calm in your thoughts :)

3. Maisie Walker

Registered

It certainly unnerved me Patsy because that was the last thing I expected. It just seemed odd for it to come up on the day he died. Any other time I would have dismissed it as a coincidence but being low in myself healthwise it did not come across that way.

4. Patsy Faye

Registered

Did you communicate with Clifford Walker ?

5. Maisie Walker

Registered

No I didn't Patsy because the shock of it started an Asthma attack off.
    It was genuine because when I called down I clicked on the name and he looked aroud 50 years old but I just clicked it off.

6. Patsy Faye

Registered

Understandable
    I will never forget that story