Great Website For Testing Products!

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 7, 2016.

1. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, I have looked at the deal on that Elite Deals site. SOme of them seem pretty good, but I really am not in the mode to test products and write reviews. In most cases you still have to buy something...and unless it is something I really need or want...no can do. I didn't see anything on that site that I can't live without to tell you the truth. However, those with money to burn or time to kill might like it.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Are you testing and reviewing Amazon products from the Elite Deals website or from a different one, @Texas Beth ?
    If you are using another website to test products with, can you please share it with us, too ?
    We only buy and test products that we have a use for, @K E Gordon , and don't just buy something that we don't want in order to write a review.
    I am sure that doing this is not something that everyone would want to do, but I really enjoy getting a good bargain when I purchase something that we need.
    This filter system is something that we will definitely be using for a long time, but would not have been able to afford at the full price of almost $200, or even at the Amazon discount price of $50; so getting it for only $15 is a great thing for us.

K E Gordon likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We are really, really happy with the new water filtration system tank ! The water has no odor or bad taste, and there is a noticible difference even from the water that we were drinking fron the Brita filter pitcher, which was way better than the awful tapwater here. It did take it a while for everything to seep through the filter when we first set it up; but now it seems to be filtering faster.
    I think that a filter of this quality would definitely be worth the price that Amazon is asking for it, and probably even worth the original price of almost $200; so we are well pleased to have it for less than the price of a plain old Brita pitcher from Walmart, which is around $25 , and we only paid $15 for the water system.

4. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I have tested products twice for Amazon and hope to review more for them. They are prompt in mailing the product to you, but they also want prompt reviews in return. The website is: AMZreview.com

Yvonne Smith likes this.