Great Ideas Humbugged

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Bobby Cole, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So, you have or had this great idea. One that would, in your opinion, send the stars shooting all over the sky but very few people listened and those who did just gave it the cold shoulder.
    BBBBut, you knew the plan was GREAT and it would make things so much better and, and, and...

In life and especially in the employment rankings, having a great plan or idea can get lost in the foray of opinions. Sometimes it seems that no one listens or even cares to make things easier or better. It's frustrating to say the very least soooooo.................

What do ya do or better, what did you do?

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I hear ya Bobby - I've never been a yes person to corporates or anyone else that takes a high and mighty stance
    when all they want is yer money. They use the word 'transparency, honesty', a lot ! When they are far from it :rolleyes:
    So I have tried many times to make people 'see' what's really going on, but its no good Bobby, they come up with
    reasons for their lack of interest and after years of listening to such reasons, I have to leave them to it.
    Now, its just meself I take care of, no one will hustle me whilst all around me falls for the charm of the hustler.
    I was a yes person to family and friends for many years, made me a wreck so called it quits and again, its me
    I'm looking out for. Its not an easy journey but one that has to be taken
    Hope we're on the same page Bobby ............. :p I think its a good idea not to be taken in ............

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

If it's a great plan in my personal life...I just go ahead and do it. :)

A few times in my employment because I was in a small business and the only Secretary, etc. if I had a better plan for how things should be done in the Office etc, I was in charge of...I pretty much had the go ahead to just change things to the new plan...and I did.

Even when I had my own home business "A Mother's Touch" I was free to change things anytime I thought of something that would work better. :)

Bobby Cole and Martin Alonzo like this.