Gov Kate Brown Sued For Releasing Prisioners Illegally

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Faye Fox, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Nope, not at all! I never gave any credence to the redneck label and wouldn't foist that stereotype on anyone. My reference to you and Al being roughnecks was all in fun and actually a compliment. :) The idea that a majority of males in Oregon are pot smoking and feminine is wrong. Maybe one in ten might lean that way, but even some feminine acting guys are patriots and don't like what is happening in Oregon.

The idea that guys in Oregon aren't taking a stand against the madness of the metro liberal control is false. Past experiences have taught our states patriots that a lot of planning and positioning are necessary. Silence isn't always submission.

Honestly, I don't see any increase in pot use since it was legalized. The main impact was it doesn't waste police time and money on something that was never prosecuted anyway. No doubt many In Kates circles are regular users and probably meth users also. Meth is illegal and also the bigger problem. I live in Eastern Oregon which is more patriotic than Idaho. We are like an entirely different state and while efforts to join Idaho have failed, I find it to be a great place to live in so many ways, and the biggest problem being the liberal control at a state level. Now that the Federal control is liberal, it makes it harder to get anything done to succeed from the west part, and also if you look at the map, the red area is a greater portion of the west.

I really doubt that any walking around in a daze now wasn't before pot was legal and they have never cared about the social structure except how they could get free services. When I find a better place than Eastern Oregon taking into consideration all important issues, politics, taxes, medical services, community, climate, cost of living, etc., I will move in a hurry.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

"Occupy" broke the ground on the BLM and ANTIFA stuff (although Occupy was ANTIFA.) Occupy was given a pass on violating ordinances and laws right & left (well, actually just "left") that the "other side" would have been crucified for disobeying.

Regarding the nature of today's "citizens": Being Woke means doing things that are so abjectly stupid that there must be some higher level of intelligence involved, because no one would do anything that was that dumb...the rest of us have got to be missing something. As I've often said, modern society has flipped "Survival of the fittest" on its head.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't see the point in disparaging all the males who live in Oregon because the governor is a moron and Portland is a cesspool. My oldest son lives in Oregon and he's not a "girly man" and neither does he have any interest in politics whatsoever. He just lives his life just as the vast majority of us do. Much like his mother, he is neither Democrat nor Republican, but he does know stupid when he sees it.

As for Austin (and all major Texas metropolitan areas), the California escapees are moving in faster than we realize and changing all of them to "blue." Sad that they run because they are unhappy in CA, but want to transform Texas into the same shithole they escaped. And yes, I said "shithole," and I meant it.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When I wrote, “real men”, there is some idea that I’m talking about 200lb + highly militant guys with nothing else but banging heads and taking names on their minds. Well organized guys of that sort aren’t necessarily a bad thing if it’s for the right reason but…………

Good politicians who won’t accept a bribe and will do what is right for his people are real men just as much as a guy protecting his family from an intruder with a shotgun is a real man. Stubborn people who own and protect their businesses and clergy who speak the truth without considering the consequences of a PC society are real men.

Whether in Oregon or anywhere else, when a major portion of people hide and do not insist that right and honesty prevail then I have to ask the same question I did before.

5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Hot damn, get this puke out of office!! Dang more good news, and this is for my home-State which I would like to move back to eventually, sooner than later, today!! LOL!!

Faye Fox likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

The only thing wrong with Oregon is it's become Californicated!! And hardworking Oregonians in more rural communities have been trying to stay alive against the hoards with their big money.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Oregon's fallen prey to the same thing other conservatives have, people that worship money. My friends that are still kicken it up in Oregon have been trying to fight the nut-jobs, included miss kate "bitch" but they/we are out-numbered, and yes, some sit on their ass and do nothing let alone vote.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

yes and I have heard the hoards of california have moved to Austin, and are having a high-time buying property with their big bucks in Texas, so watch out Texas. California is a cess-pool of immoral, lawless, dirt-bags, and other infestations. Someday I'll share how the hell I ended up living in this State, it's embarrassing to live here!!

Thomas Stillhere and Faye Fox like this.
  9. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

If one reads this thread entirely, then one would assume you like a state where 9 out of 10 males act like women. :D

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Whatever, it's my home-State, love and respect the people I grew up with and they are conservatives, I stand with them, although I can't vote there. And this "one" didn't read the whole thread, but I said what I wanted to say about my Oregon. I stand with the conservatives of California even though it's swarming with liberals.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm a bit more "awake" this a.m. and I'm wondering what the people of Oregon did or didn't do, that people in other States did differently with their riots, mandate, and I do mean the people that are living in a State that's run by democrats? Another thing, the men in Oregon that I know, and have known personally are sure as hell not girly men, I guess that means wimps. Where'd that 9 out of 10 come from, another "trustworthy" poll taken in the heart of Portland??

12. Denise Evans

Registered

Faye Fox likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

You can make something out of this since she isn't a man, but I'm pretty sure she's always been a woman ;)

I'll be praying for her, and I'll be voting for her if I'm moved back home. I figure they need my vote more than California, and besides, it's the State I love most. I'd really like to be a part of rescuing it from the liberals:
    https://www.opb.org/article/2021/11...-christine-drazan-to-launch-run-for-governor/

Faye Fox likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Wished I'd seen your post earlier Beth, and amen to it!!

Faye Fox and Beth Gallagher like this.
  15. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered