Gop Ben Carson: A More Perfect Union

Discussion in 'Reading & Writing' started by Avigail David, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

Has anyone read his book, A More Perfect Union ? I've been following the GOP Republican favorites, including Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and front-runner Donald Trump. At an interview with Hannity Fox News, I learned about Carson's newly published book. I've downloaded sample pages of excerpts from Ben Carson's book from Kindle. Which I intend to purchase the hardcover in the end for further study.

'A More Perfect Union' speaks about every American right to know what the Constitution actually is. The majority of the American people's current lack of education or their ignorance of the founding document undermines their rights and freedoms the Constitution lays out for every citizen of U.S.A. And understanding and knowledge will prevent them from destruction-- from within and without.

We take the advice from the ancient Jewish Sage, Hosea:
    'My people perish for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge...'

2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Problem is the only people who will read such a book are the people who already have this knowledge. The uninformed tend to stay that way and that is how the government wants it.

Avigail David likes this.
  3. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not surprised why idiots vote for Obama. I do hope that this mistake will not happen again. He and his administration are the worst that ever happened to American history.

4. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

This is so pathetic! These morons don't even know who's who in government, or why they voted for Obama! They sure know all the dirt on Sarah Palin, thanks to the biased media! It's a scary feeling to know that these people vote and breed!

Avigail David and Sheldon Scott like this.