Good Recipes For Chicken Drumsticks

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by K E Gordon, Aug 25, 2016.

1. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Does anybody have any good recipes for chicken drumsticks? I am going to make them tonight. I would be especially interested in low calorie ones. I think weight watchers has a few. I probably have the ingredients to make most things.

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

We have 2 recipes for chicken drumstick...
    1) Fried - use a lemon and 2 tablespoon of soy sauce for the marinate of 6 pieces chicken drumstick, let it stand for 30 minutes before frying on low fire but increase the fire a few minutes before harvesting to make it a bit crisp
    2) Grilled - the marinade this time is red tomatoes, about 4 pieces for the 6 pieces of chicken drumstick. Add salt, about 1 teaspoon of rock salt. Marinate for 30 minutes before putting in the oven with 350 degrees C for 1 hour. Don't forget to turn over the drumsticks to get an even cooking. You can add potatoes 30 minutes before harvesting, that would be a good garnishing for the grilled drumsticks.

K E Gordon likes this.
  3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you Corie,,,,they do sound good...however, I have already cooked them, as I mentioned on a previous thread. Your recipe sounds super delicious though, and I think I may try them the next time I have chicken drumsticks! I made all the ones I have with just general spices. They were quite good as well. I have a huge spice collection, and this is partly becasue I forget I have certain spices and re buy them....lol.