Good Behavior, On Tnt

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Diane Lane, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I had seen some advertisements for this, but didn't think I'd be able to watch, since I don't have cable TV anymore, other than the local channels. Well, when I signed up for Sling TV to get my free Roku, I realized TNT is one of the channels I have, so I was able to start watching Good Behavior over the weekend. I like it. It's for mature audiences only, but that doesn't bother me.

The series is based on (yet another) Blake Crouch book series. It seems his books/stories are becoming very popular. The lead character was in prison (apparently she was in for theft), but was recently let out for good behavior, hence the name of the show. She has a history of drug use, and has lost her child, who is being raised by her mother. Her motivation is to get her life back on track and get custody of her child, but she doesn't seem able to catch a break, so falls back into her previous lifestyle/habits. Along the way, she picks up a sidekick/lover who would be seen by a bad guy by society, but he's trying to keep her off drugs/alcohol, and is trying to help her achieve her goal of getting her son back. It's quirky and interesting. Here's a trailer. There's a sex scene and also drug use in the trailer, so don't watch with kids around.

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

how do you like sling. and how does it work??

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I like it @Gary Ridenour. I think I posted about it in another thread here on the forum, let me check & if so, I'll tag you there. I've had it just over a month now and like it so much that I'm going to cut off my local channels, since I rarely watch them now that I have a good variety of shows to watch.